Think I Need Some Opinions on My New Friend, Lillian...

meggy, again, from personal experience, the pitch problem will end up making everything hurt, from your head to your knees to your toes!! i think they look just awesome on you so i hate being negative. oh, and i'd forgotten about the barcelona's. they will definitely look fabulous with the dress. yes!!

thanks rdgldy.. I love them too. Ughhhh if only it wasn't for the PAIN!!

dbeth, I agree with what you said--sometimes these shoes just aren't made for our feet. I don't think I can bare the pain, especially since I don't think it's a "solvable" pain. Thanks for your help :flowers:

cllover, the padding did help, but yeah, then the toe box got a little tight. A thinner pad may help but I think I need it to be as thick as the one I put in there because of the pain!!

Jan, yep. You and YaYa gotta be right. These dang balls of my feet!!!!! It hurts me to say it too because I love how they look on my feet :sad: Oh well, back to the drawing board....

rdgldy & YaYa, when they come in I will take another outfit pic with the Tigresse and the Barcelona and you ladies can all help me choose!! I have 2 showers and 2 dresses and now 2 pairs of wedges. We can decide which dress works best with which shoes :P

Oh, and YaYa, you're right. If the pitch is wrong, everything will start to hurt eventually!! Yuck! And don't worry about being negative. I'm happy they look good on me but I am also happy to get help with the pain issue. There's no sense in spending $4xx on shoes I really can't wear.

Meggy, looks like your mind is made up, but I love the Lillians in white! But I agree, if they're so uncomfortable they are definitely not worth it. Hopefully I won't have the same issues with my pink Lillians.

I hope you don't!! I think it totally depends on the pitch/shape of your foot. I'm also not adept at wearing decently high heels so that could also be a problem!! They are super gorgeous, though. You are going to love the pink ones!

Well Meggy, my love, you asked for it and now I'm here! I 100% agree with Yaya - they're lovely on you, but you won't wear them if they hurt and then it's not worth the money. I have kept many pairs thinking that I would get over the problems with how they felt, and they have almost always wound up on Ebay because I just couldn't keep dealing with it. I think that's what you've decided already, but in case you need one more opinion to tilt the balance, there it is!

I honestly think they look great- the color and style are both very flattering on you. But if you have any doubts, I would save the money for something else you love 100% (or just save the $ for wedding stuff!) :P

Hehe, aw thank you for the compliments, Rilo!! I'm really sad to give them up. I really want a shoe in this ivory leather--it's just gorgeous IRL.

And yep, putting this money towards something else then, I suppose! :P

Meggy, I have the same issue with the Lillians as you. For some reason, they hurt my feet (and knees and legs...and heart -- because I really like the look but can't take the pain). So had to let them go. They look great on you but if they're painful.....

As the girls suggested, maybe put the Lillian money towards a shoe that you totally love. Good luck.

Thank you regeens :smile: Glad I'm not alone on that issue!! It hurts my heart to let them go, too. I just really, really love them. I've been staring at them for the last hour, lol. Sigh.. NEXT!

I think they look absolutely gorgeous on you. If the toe box is bothering you, you could perhaps stretch them. But I agree with rilo, if you're not 100% certain on them, you should return them and save the money for something you really love.