Think I finally decided on a Violet bag.. Do you agree w/ my choice?

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I've gone back and forth, day, pt, city, first, step. Well The first was tooooo small. The day was to distressed, the pt had dry horrible leather. This brings us to the Step & City. This City has the most amazing butter soft leather. I can get both the hand carried effect and use the shoulder strap. The Step has eh leather and I can only really hand carry. The Straps can fit over my shoulder but no way w. a coat or jacket.

Here are the pics of both. Do you agree the City is the best choice. ** Oh and I finally found a money wallet too by accident. I love it!

P1060911.jpg

P1060979.jpg

P1060978.jpg

P1060977.jpg

P1060986.jpg

P1060985.jpg

P1060992.jpg

I love it! I continue to lust after a violet city but I'm having a hard time going for it...yours is BEAUTIFULLLLL tho and looks fantastic tho you totally made the right decision!

The City looks fabulous on you!! I love the City with the strap and matching Money clutch/wallet. They look perfect together, like they were cut from the same panel of leather.

I'm not a fan of bags hanging in the danger zone of armpits, so I prefer actual straps to handles.

The City looks fabulous on you!! I love the City with the strap and matching Money clutch/wallet. They look perfect together, like they were cut from the same panel of leather.

I'm not a fan of bags hanging in the danger zone of armpits, so I prefer actual straps to handles.

"danger zone of armpits"..........:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Great choice! I'd def. have gone w/the city too, and the leather looks gorgeous! Love the matching wallet!! I have a money wallet to match my city as well, and I find it soo functional and beautiful!

To tell you the truth, I like the Step on you. Don't forget the handles will stretch a little with wear. You would easily wear it over your shoulder with a jacket!!! So classy! I can and my shoulders are HUGE!!!

On the other hand, if you like that City, the leather is divine ;)