Things you would NEVER know about me Game!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Hey guys..thought this would be fun and interesting. All you have to do is put down something that no-one here would ever know about you....easy right...well it could be telling to see:graucho:

Me~ You would never know that I have a little "vamp" in me. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I secretly want to go to Salem to the Vampire Ball. I love the "Dungeon" in New Orleans. I watch scary movies al the time.

A few odd things:

I dropped out of high school
My DH is 9 years older
I used to have a bizzare fixation w/ wanting to be really tall (like 6').
I have 2 tattoos (so not me if you know me)

I love Little House on the Prairie and cry during most of the episodes.:crybaby:

I'm a first degree black belt in shotokan karate with 15 years of experience and I can kick your behind!:boxing:

I was diagnosed with an eating disorder in my late teens and early twenties, but I am fully recovered and healthy now!:yahoo:

I hate clowns and birds.

I have never smoked a cigarette (or anything else).

I sleep with a pillow that I have had since I was 4 years old.....I HAVE to have it with me.

Clowns scare me

I had my tonsils and adnoids taken out 3 years ago

Since I was born, I have gotten at least 100 blood tests (evil immune system)

I have gotten the chicken poxs 3 times ( I even got the vaccination!)

I'm a trampolining coach

Couple of things I have to admit being scared of, nobody would guess.
I'm having a hysterectomy in Aug -I'm terrified, first time I've admitted to anyone how scared I am.
So far none of my friends have come home in a body bag but know it's only a matter of time, it totally freaks me out at times.

I have a tatoo on my ass and my belly button pierced - not many ppl know that.

Okay I'll add afew more:

Suffered through anorexia for a few years. My lowest point was 92 pounds.
Suffered through severe depression; refused to shower, get out of bed & when I did I would lie on the floor, kick, scream & sob uncontrollably.
Attempted suicide w/ a full bottle of tylenol & a large amount of straight Vodka.
Had an extremely abusive father who would take me out at night to sell Cocaine.
My mother went from being a multi-millionaire to living of food stamps. (She's much better now).
Have an irrational fear of being carjacked.
Bought my own car when I was 17 & paid $11,000 in cash for it.
Have paid my own way since I was 13. (except for when my DH came into the picture when I was 19).
Worked 50+ hours a week while going to college part-time.

i was homeschooled until 8th grade.

i live a few houses down from the chesapeake bay.

my dad was a pastor growing up.

in high school i was so quiet that people thought i had a speaking problem, although outside i was extremely popular and outgoing. the truth was my h.s. was extremely stuck up and i didn't want to get involved in their drama...haha

i've had five car accidents and totalled 3 cars. none of which have been my fault :confused1: i've been accident free for four years now...knock on wood.

growing up i played with gi joes and tonka trucks.

~My boobs are real (everyone thinks they are fake don't know if that's a good thing or not haha)

~I can't wink..lol

~I'm scared of clowns.

~I'm half Guatemalan and half Hungarian fluent in speaking, writing, and reading Spanish. (i don't look it)

~I was born with High Cholesterol.

~I have naturally curly hair.

~I'm allergic to Kiwis and fake gold.

- i cant drink milk

- im a right handed person but i drive ONLY with my left hand

- in order to sleep, i lay on my right side, twist my left leg

- somehow im still living in the 80's

- my toes are uneven, specially left feet's LOL

- I put "ma" in the middle of words when I talk all the time. Like, "calcumalator" and "micromawave." (At first I did it because I thought it was funny, but I can't seem to break the habit and I say it unintentionally now.)

- I'm scared of roaches and lightning.

- Seeing blood, bleeding, or having my blood drawn makes me faint.

- I'm a fourth generation college graduate.

- I'm 16 years younger than my boyfriend and a different ethnicity.

- I collect tarot decks, talking boards, and other divination sets, and I read cards.

- I love love love the seventies, and anything having to do with disco music, old funk and R&B music, and the period from 1975 through like, 1982.

- I've been fired twice.

-I used to have a crazy collection of Looney Tunes items

-My boyfriend is 7 years older than me and hes of a different race

-I deal with Tonsillitis on a regular basis, but all doctors refuse to take them out.

- I have never smoked...ANYTHING.

-I cant get enough of old school R&B

-I LOVE rap(Tech N9ne, 2-Pac, ect..)

-I have a h/s diploma, but I technically dropped out of h/s

-My mom is Bipolar and used to abuse me mentally and physically

-I've been on my own since I was about 10(I lived with my Mom...but she never took care of me, so I had to fend for myself) Now I have my dear B/F though.

-I have my Tongue and Naval pierced

- I grew up dirt poor and lived in the hood of Vegas

This is kind of therapeutic lol. I could go on but I don't wanna write a book!