Things you never got a call for...

Reading everything you have to say about WL, I was wondering if its just here in the Philippines where WLs are not accepted anymore? :confused1::confused1:

We only have 1 store in the entire country and i can just imagine all the LV followers here to WL most of the time. Like myself, i live far from the city where the store is located so i really need to call them first to check or WL for an item before flying there (air fare alone to go to the store can already buy an accessory like a mini pochette :crybaby: that's why i need to be sure the item is available). I'm pretty new to buying LVs and when I called just recently to check for an item i like, the SA told me that they don't accept WLs anymore b'coz they can't serve them all! Can they do that??? I mean, can they not accept WL? And about not being able to serve all WL clients, shouldn't they ask for more product allocation especially for the more popular styles?

And to add to the injury of no more WLing here, before i was able to talk to an SA, I had to call the store for 2 days (at least 10 times each day 'coz no one's answering the phone). had to call the Customer Service of the mall to ask them to check if the store is closed and they said it never closes! they had to ask their security to inform the staff to answer their phone! Can you just imagine my frustration when i learned that? and the CS personnel told me they've had a lot of complaints about that. LV staff here has the bad habit of not answering their phone!!! :cursing::cursing:

really? i live in the Philippines too but i think Louis Vuitton VIPs request the SAs to ship bags not available here. discrimination? haha. :shrugs:

karman, you should be able to see the tivoli pm at holts. picked mine up yesterday along with the marina pm:yahoo: they are really gorgeous and it fits under ur arms. i already got mine dirty :crybaby:

WHAT?! Calgary got them in already?!?!?!?!

OMG I can't believe NOBODY called me...if you're talking about Calgary then I'm really, really pi$$ed off right now...they keep doing this to me, getting things in and not calling me, makes me want to stop buying LV from there now. :cursing:

I usually receive the call for most items BUT the issue with my store is that it is not a global store so we miss out on items and it is difficult for my SA to get other stores to send the requested item:yes:

really? i live in the Philippines too but i think Louis Vuitton VIPs request the SAs to ship bags not available here. discrimination? haha. :shrugs:

an SA once offered to order a bandeau that's not available here if i want. i'm far from VIP.. and they do have a waitlist for bags.. if i'm not mistaken, they don't have waitlist for wallets and accessories though.