Things you gave up to buy a Toki

I wish I could allow myself to have a sugar daddy too.. but i just can't do it to people I like...lol
my Bf just says...'you have alot, sa, but if you want get it...' and 'wow, man, I like that' lol
My parents thinks I'm berzerk:wtf:, but i tell them about my selling to cover my costs plan:idea:...and they go...ok.

Hey SempreII let me know when you set up your LJ :amuse:

Anyways... I put my manga collecting on hold... also debating how much I'll save for summer conventions... wanted to have at least $600 this year but now that I have tokidoki that min is slowly decreasing

Hey SempreII let me know when you set up your LJ :amuse:

Anyways... I put my manga collecting on hold... also debating how much I'll save for summer conventions... wanted to have at least $600 this year but now that I have tokidoki that min is slowly decreasing

Sure thing :smile:

What kind of manga do you collect? I was/still am a manga/anime addict- just not as crazy anymore- but if i had the time and $$ i would probably keep up the habit...

that might explain why I'm soo hooked to toki's

I have a huge macys bill that should be coming in the mail any day now :sweatdrop: And I'm seriously considering selling a beautiful coach bag that I havent used. And then using that money to buy more toki's. Here is a pic of the coach bag. I think its beautiful but it was really expensive and its heavy and its strictly a handbag which is not my fav. What to do????

^If you really aren't using it, then I guess it's better to let it go... but I know how hard it is to be practical, LOL!:sweatdrop: :graucho:

As for me, I have given up buying any LV's in the near future so I can collect all the older toki prints. Problem is, new prints are coming along and so I just HAVE to get them too!!! Ah... so it seems that LV will be put on hold for a while because I've got a LOT of tokidoki catching up to do! So as Lattegrl puts it, what to do, what to do?! :shrugs:

Yes...that's the question...will we love them 10 years from now? Or are you guys all going to sell your bags later? If I could get the confidence to start selling my treasures on ebay, my hubby would be okay with my toki obsessing. Is it easy to sell on ebay? I've got tons of stuff (not toki) I could sell. Then I could drink my diet coke again! And buy some new clothes when I lose this weight!!!

Annie congrats on the 5lbs that's awesome! I'm jealous!! I'm supposed to be on a diet b/c we're going to Mexico and then straight to LasVegas in May but I've been having too much wine and I'm having a hard time losing any weight :drinkup: but I sure have been having a good time :drinkup: and shopping! They go hand in hand and it's super bad news!!

My sugar daddy is all out of sugar too!! I've almost maxed my bf's credit cards so I started using my own for this toki addiction and it's not as much fun buying it for myself as it is when he buys it for me!! :lol:
You look super cute from the pictures I've seen. Just enjoy yourself! I'm jealous you're travelling! I miss flying around and seeing new things :crybaby:

I have a huge macys bill that should be coming in the mail any day now :sweatdrop: And I'm seriously considering selling a beautiful coach bag that I havent used. And then using that money to buy more toki's. Here is a pic of the coach bag. I think its beautiful but it was really expensive and its heavy and its strictly a handbag which is not my fav. What to do????
I'd sell it. I have a FABULOUS Cole Haan that I love...except that it too is a handbag. Which I discovered I hate, so it doesn't get nearly as much wear as I'd like. I love it, though...

I should probably sell it and put it towards a new more practical Cole Haan. :sad: