Things we don't need to buy (ever, or for a while)

Bags- I actually have a manageable number but I only use 2 crossbodies: 1 for quick errands and another for everyday use. The other lie unused inside the closet T.T

Coats- I have a closet just for outerwear. Too much and as for my bags, I always grab the same coats. Such a pity.

But at least I have stopped searchimg obsessively for online bargains, just looking at my unused stuff horrifies me.

Hi egg! Another great thread you started [emoji4]

I don't need to buy for a while until I ran out of :

Lipsticks/lip gloss and perfume (my cousin gives me yearly for free), nail polish, handkies (I love collecting, though), silver accessories like rings and also bags [emoji1]

Last edited:
Tights

Capes

Scarves

Bracelets

Gloves

Skirts

Sweaters

And I know I have more than enough bags and shoes, but well......it's almost sale season and I have been eyeing a couple of things:Graucho:

If I were honest I really don't need anything more. What I have could probably last me ten years if I took care of it and stay in shape. The only thing I really need on occasion is flats when I wear them out each year...

But specifically I definitely don't need any more:

Bags
Tanks
Scarves
Heels
Jewelry
Dresses

It's funny tho how you can have enough of something but sometimes they're not the right purchase for you and you could actually use a better fitting or more occasion appropriate piece. I think I run into that with skirts and tops.

Other things I just love too much. It does get chilly here and I don't know if you can ever have too many sweaters or coats! Well, if you have under 20 of them anyway...

If I were honest I really don't need anything more. What I have could probably last me ten years if I took care of it and stay in shape. The only thing I really need on occasion is flats when I wear them out each year...

But specifically I definitely don't need any more:

Bags
Tanks
Scarves
Heels
Jewelry
Dresses

It's funny tho how you can have enough of something but sometimes they're not the right purchase for you and you could actually use a better fitting or more occasion appropriate piece. I think I run into that with skirts and tops.

Other things I just love too much. It does get chilly here and I don't know if you can ever have too many sweaters or coats! Well, if you have under 20 of them anyway...
So true, me too

Reactions: PewPew
I have more than enough of just about everything but coats are at the very pinnacle of my not needed list!
Coats coats coats - I love them!!!
I could get through the next Ice Age without buying another one but at the top of my wish list when the sales begin is... a coat :yes:
Did I mention that I live in a mild climate with a short winter? :lol:

coats
scarves
jeans
nail polish
cardigans
tees and longsleeves
sweatshirts
white blouses
swimsuits
boots
Birkenstocks
leather bracelets
bracelet and necklace charms
wristwatches

omg :faint:

I have more than enough of just about everything but coats are at the very pinnacle of my not needed list!
Coats coats coats - I love them!!!
I could get through the next Ice Age without buying another one but at the top of my wish list when the sales begin is... a coat :yes:
Did I mention that I live in a mild climate with a short winter? :lol:

:lolots:

Perfume

Nailpolish

tank tops

pjs

undies

socks & stockings

jeans

dress trousers

skirts

dresses

SLGs

bags

jackets & coats

Haha. I've been pretty good at sticking to my list from before!

Emphasis on no:
Perfume
Nail polish
Jackets/coats
Dress trousers that are not solid black
Dresses
Skirts
Socks
Undies
Tanks & tees
SHOES

I give up on trying to restrict my SLGs and handbags [emoji85]