Things that most people like but you don't

Tomatoes :sick:

As far as other things like shows/stars:

Sex and the City. Love the concept, but hate all the actresses, so I could never really connect with it.
Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Not my thing. Or Pirates of the Caribbean for that matter. Dont like any of those movies.

I'll add more as I think about it.

I don't drink coffee, tea, or alcohol. But most people love their coffee drinks or their alcoholic beverages! I just don't like the taste of coffee or most alcohol drinks. Would rather have a diet soda or a chocolate shake!!! (But that's bad, too!!! LOL!)

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I don't drink coffee, tea, or alcohol. But most people love their coffee drinks or their alcoholic beverages! I just don't like the taste of coffee or most alcohol drinks. Would rather have a diet soda or a chocolate shake!!! (But that's bad, too!!! LOL!)

i'm the exact same way thats something else i've tried and for the life of me i can not find any of it that tastes good, so i don't drink either. Honestly give me a cold bottle of water or a cherry coke and i'm happy.

Coffee, tea, tomatoes.

TV shows - Lost, Amazing Race, any talk shows - blech.

This one is kinda far out there and I'll probably get flamed for it. So here goes. Pretending that someone's live-in boyfriend/girlfriend is their spouse. Even though everyone else indulges them and calls the significant other the husband or wife, I just can't do it. I can't bring myself to give someone a title that they haven't earned. I'm not saying they can't indulge themselves in their little fantasy, just don't try to make me play along. I don't go around saying I have a Masters Degree just because I've read a lot of books. So, don't tell me your boy/girlfriend is your spouse just because you're living together.

Reactions: Cogmarks
Depending on the laws where you live, they would be common-law spouses and be fully, legally entitled to anything a "spouse" who signed a marriage license would be entitled to should the relationship end. The law would not simply see them as a bf/gf.