Things that go with Bal (pics & chat)

Yes, ash runs small. I can't wear them because they only go up to size 41 and I'd be a 42 in their sizing. Such a shame as I really like some of their shoes. They are a great alternative to Isabel marant.

:censor:-it; I'm with you on that one *drati* .. I'm also a 42 (heck, I have trouble finding Lanvin ballet flats in that size and sometimes they're still too small). NO FAIR!!! :tdown:

Petot:Yes my dear, i also could not resist and bought one of them.I am feeling a little bit guilty, because i never bought such expensive shoes before.I will try to take a sole inside tomorrow,but if not i will change them and try 1/2 size smaller...

:censor:-it; I'm with you on that one *drati* .. I'm also a 42 (heck, I have trouble finding Lanvin ballet flats in that size and sometimes they're still too small). NO FAIR!!! :tdown:

I know, right? So difficult and frustrating to find nice shoes that are large enough! I've never been able to find Lanvin flats that fit me. But if you like Isabel Marant, I found that her Dicker and Dixie boots fit me nicely in a size 41. I live in them.

Megt:Thank you my dear, i just got the red one in my normal size and they are a little bit too large, so now i did not really know for chnage them how much to size down.How much have you sized down or did you get the normal size.I got them from NET...
I ordered them from NAP in my normal 38.5 since they said that they ran small and to size up a half size. I won't know until tomorrow if that was the right choice. The red that I ordered from Barneys were last seasons and they were a 38.5 and they were too big. They were the only pair that they had so I didn't have a choice. On their website it said they ran large and to size down. Same with NAP on last seasons shoes. This season they are saying to size up so I just went tts. The black ones that I got are last seasons and they are a 38 and fit me. So if the red are too big I will keep the black. If they both fit then I will have to decide which I like better. DH likes the red. I am as of yet undecided.

Megt:I am thinking that you will take both if the red one fits too.After seeing them in natural there is no way, to send them away, the red looks so amzing ...your husband has a great taste of getting clothing and shoes!!!I am sending back the red and change them in a 1/2 half size smaller.First i was thinking, that the black would be better and i just wanted to look how those shoes fit me and take the red, but after seeing them i could not resist and wait for some black again...

Megt:I am thinking that you will take both if the red one fits too.After seeing them in natural there is no way, to send them away, the red looks so amzing ...your husband has a great taste of getting clothing and shoes!!!I am sending back the red and change them in a 1/2 half size smaller.First i was thinking, that the black would be better and i just wanted to look how those shoes fit me and take the red, but after seeing them i could not resist and wait for some black again...
Well my bank account hopes that I only take one of them. :biggrin:. You are right the red are amazing. I originally bought the red when I didn't think I could find the black. Then after seeing the red I had to have them if the fit was right. The black are also great and would go with so much more than the red but the red are special. I am thinking I will keep the red and send back the black if the red fit. I am waiting until the red arrive today to try them both on and make the decision. I do have black booties already so it would be a lot easier to justify keeping the red. I am so excited that you are getting the red booties too! They are so you. I can totally see you wearing these. You are going to rock them:biggrin:.

Megt:Oh thank you sweetie, i hope going 1/2size down will fit ...I send them back today and i hope to get the smaller one in the end of the next week.I am so exiting for you and hope that you get the right size today and than a lot of model pics, please:hugs:

Megt:Oh thank you sweetie, i hope going 1/2size down will fit ...I send them back today and i hope to get the smaller one in the end of the next week.I am so exiting for you and hope that you get the right size today and than a lot of model pics, please:hugs:
I can't wait to see your pics :P. I am hoping the red fit even better than the black. That would make the decision easier.

Got the red Chloe booties from NAP and went tts and they are too big. Apparently their advice is incorrect. They may be a tad smaller than last seasons but not by much. My advice is not to size up as recommended but to size down a half size. I am going to exchange them one more time. In the meantime I have decided I am keeping the black in case the 38 are too small. By the time I get the new shoes it will be too late to return the black. So Baerlie you may be right that I end up with both pairs.

Ah so then the fit is like last season's - size down 1/2? That's such a bummer. I was crossing my fingers TTS would be OK because finding a 34.5 is pretty hard. NAP has that size but in RED and I'm looking for the black. I won't lose hope! :smile:

Megt:Lol, what did i say, i was lost after seeing all those pictures about those boots.I think if you can get both in your size you could not choose which one you will let go.So now, we must wait until the smaller size will ship out and i hate waiting-grrrr.

Brigitte031:Yes i was looking the first time for those boots and started with my normal size, but they was too big and now i sended them back and wait for the half size smaller.I really hope that the boots will fit, because if you see them in natural, you will never let them go!!!But i can tell you, the red is still amazing...

Megt:Lol, what did i say, i was lost after seeing all those pictures about those boots.I think if you can get both in your size you could not choose which one you will let go.So now, we must wait until the smaller size will ship out and i hate waiting-grrrr.

Brigitte031:Yes i was looking the first time for those boots and started with my normal size, but they was too big and now i sended them back and wait for the half size smaller.I really hope that the boots will fit, because if you see them in natural, you will never let them go!!!But i can tell you, the red is still amazing...
Yep, you were right. I was all set to send back the black but now that I have to wait to see if the red 38 are going to fit correctly I am keeping the black :P. I swear if DH didn't love the red so much I would have just sent these back for a refund. This will be my 3rd and final attempt on getting the right size in this shoe.

Yep, you were right. I was all set to send back the black but now that I have to wait to see if the red 38 are going to fit correctly I am keeping the black :P. I swear if DH didn't love the red so much I would have just sent these back for a refund. This will be my 3rd and final attempt on getting the right size in this shoe.

If it helps any, this is pretty much what lots of people went through in the spring, trying to find the right size. I had about 5 pairs of boots criss-crossing on delivery and return at one point, trying to find the right size and color. Once I had a red and a black a half size down that fit, I just kept them. It was so much work! I have a feeling that by relying on NAP this time, the fall ones I preordered are going to be too big, because they scared me out of going with the size that was working for me before. :pout: And I really want them!

And Baerlie: you naughty girl!!!

Rollergirl:Lol, i see it is very hard to get the right size in this Chloe boots, i am really hoping that the sizing down 1/2 size would be correct now.Yes, it seems that the new ones fro fall runs also big, so that you must size down .Really difficult and yes, i was again a really bad girl again by ordering those boots:biggrin:!!!

If it helps any, this is pretty much what lots of people went through in the spring, trying to find the right size. I had about 5 pairs of boots criss-crossing on delivery and return at one point, trying to find the right size and color. Once I had a red and a black a half size down that fit, I just kept them. It was so much work! I have a feeling that by relying on NAP this time, the fall ones I preordered are going to be too big, because they scared me out of going with the size that was working for me before. :pout: And I really want them!
I know, I really was going to send the black back if the red fit but the red were a tad smaller than last seasons red which were way too big but they were still too big. I am worn out :P.

Rollergirl:Lol, i see it is very hard to get the right size in this Chloe boots, i am really hoping that the sizing down 1/2 size would be correct now.Yes, it seems that the new ones fro fall runs also big, so that you must size down .Really difficult and yes, i was again a really bad girl again by ordering those boots:biggrin:!!!
Well at least I am in good company ;).