Arts & Crafts Things I made for Emily's room

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I painted her letters

IMG_5508.jpg

I made her pillows, dust ruffle (out of the picture, below the bed) and curtain to match.

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

I made these makeshift shelves from recycled cardboard boxes.

IMG_5502.jpg

The hanging shelves are recycled shoe boxes and the round trinket boxes were candy boxes.

IMG_5524.jpg

The rest of her room:

http://s845.photobucket.com/albums/ab19/m_and_ems_dolls/Ems room/

What a great room! Can I ask, how old is she? I love the contrast of the black (it looks like?) border on the pink letters. I have letters just like those for Ava which I will repaint to match her newly decorated room.

What a great room! Can I ask, how old is she? I love the contrast of the black (it looks like?) border on the pink letters. I have letters just like those for Ava which I will repaint to match her newly decorated room.

Emily is only 8 months, but I did make her room a little older on purpose...I found with my boys that decorating the room for a baby was fun, but they outgrew it too quickly.

What a gorgeous room!!! I love the things you have done!
Its giving me more ideas to start a thread too! I love how you did her room a little 'older' so she can grow into it,its funny because I did the exact same thing with my little ones room too.........must upload pics and start a thread!

What a gorgeous room!!! I love the things you have done!
Its giving me more ideas to start a thread too! I love how you did her room a little 'older' so she can grow into it,its funny because I did the exact same thing with my little ones room too.........must upload pics and start a thread!

Please do, I would love to see!