Things I made for Emily's room

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I painted her letters

[​IMG]

I made her pillows, dust ruffle (out of the picture, below the bed) and curtain to match.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made these makeshift shelves from recycled cardboard boxes.

[​IMG]

The hanging shelves are recycled shoe boxes and the round trinket boxes were candy boxes.

[​IMG]

The rest of her room:

http://s845.photobucket.com/albums/ab19/m_and_ems_dolls/Ems%20room/

2. What a great room! Can I ask, how old is she? I love the contrast of the black (it looks like?) border on the pink letters. I have letters just like those for Ava which I will repaint to match her newly decorated room.

3. OMG so darn cute! Great job! I love that curtain pattern.

4. Thanks:smile: The color combo is mainly pink and black.

Emily is only 8 months, but I did make her room a little older on purpose...I found with my boys that decorating the room for a baby was fun, but they outgrew it too quickly.

5. Thanks, that is one of the first things I found and built everything else around.

6. What a gorgeous room!!! I love the things you have done!
    Its giving me more ideas to start a thread too! I love how you did her room a little 'older' so she can grow into it,its funny because I did the exact same thing with my little ones room too.........must upload pics and start a thread!

7. I love the curtain and hanging boxes. Very creative!
    Great work!!!

8. very creative! now i know what to do with my loads of shoe boxes...well I do recycle for socks/ underwear for DS..

9. Please do, I would love to see!

10. ^^^^ Will do..........am uploading pics onto photobucket,could take some time...yawn!

11. What a sweet room, you're very talented and creative!

12. OMG so adorable!!!!!

13. #13 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    I was so looking forward to these! Great job!

I have Mandy, too! (and Jenny, too~ for tea parties!)

Love the color combo!

14. What an awesome room! Very pretty, little Emily is a lucky girl with such a crafty mother! I love the shoeboxes and bed with all the pillows especially.

15. The curtains are my favorite part. You're so creative! Did you think/dream all of this up on your own or did you have some inspirational pictures/websites to go by?