Things aren't always what they seem - need help

gottabagit

Sep 20, 2011
So I went to the store yesterday. Before I got there I had them put the Lumineuse in Infini on hold, I was so sure I was getting it. But when I got there, I wasn't sold on it. It just didn't make my heart sing. But I started to feel some melody in my heart when I laid eyes on the Epi Alma in the new colors, all so beautiful but I think the indigo called my name (blue but not quite navy). The audacieuse(sp) in Infini also called out to me. I plan to buy 1-2 bags this year and want to buy things that diversify my collection and make a statement. The audacieuse in the store was overstuffed, but the modeling pics on tPF really highlight its beauty. There is a huge price and indeed style difference between these two bags and now I'm so confused. I looking to you for help and ideas. TIA

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
So I went to the store yesterday. Before I got there I had them put the Lumineuse in Infini on hold, I was so sure I was getting it. But when I got there, I wasn't sold on it. It just didn't make my heart sing. But I started to feel some melody in my heart when I laid eyes on the Epi Alma in the new colors, all so beautiful but I think the indigo called my name (blue but not quite navy). The audacieuse(sp) in Infini also called out to me. I plan to buy 1-2 bags this year and want to buy things that diversify my collection and make a statement. The audacieuse in the store was overstuffed, but the modeling pics on tPF really highlight its beauty. There is a huge price and indeed style difference between these two bags and now I'm so confused. I looking to you for help and ideas. TIA
any time you go in and are seriously trying out bags take out the store's stuffing and put in your normal items and see how it wears/looks/feels then...you need to know before buying how it will work with your things in it....I have wanted bags before but after doing this i realized its not the bag for me...