Thin Trinity Ring

I'm sure that it's pretty comfortable. Still saving up for the classic size of this ring and I also got my fingers crossed for an all yellow Version of this ring, too.

Hey uhpharm01!! I saw this ring just a few days ago too. I agree with the poster above and think that the classic size will be a better option. This thinner one is nice to stack but the classic is the best size imo. Still waiting with you on the all gold trinity hehe!!

Hey uhpharm01!! I saw this ring just a few days ago too. I agree with the poster above and think that the classic size will be a better option. This thinner one is nice to stack but the classic is the best size imo. Still waiting with you on the all gold trinity hehe!!

Hey Yoshi1296!
Thanks for the recommendation about the classic size for this ring. I love the classic size. :love: I'm still trying to figure out why they haven't released the all gold trinity yet, too. Hehe!!

Reactions: Yoshi1296
View attachment 3572917 Hi Everyone,
I just discovered the thin Trinity Ring is available in the USA, now?
Is this a comfortable ring? Thank you

I have this ring and I adore it! I personally stack mine with the white gold love wedding band. The two thin bands look great together and I love mixing metals.

I do find that when I wear it alone it does kind of get lost on my hand. Doesn't really have a presence. But sometimes I prefer that. When I want to be very casual but not without jewelry.

Reactions: uhpharm01
here's a link to the all Trinity Rings that they currently sell now., at on the bottom row there are a three all diamond version that are available. But they are not in this very thin version, they are in the classic size I believe. Good Luck!
http://www.cartier.com/en-us/collec...ity-de-cartier/trinity-de-cartier-rings.html#

Thank you!! I have the classic size in diamond and was hoping they wld come with a thinner version to stack... good for my wallet that they don't! :smile:

I have mine in the classic size and it's very very comfortable. Too comfortable that I feel uneasy when I'm not wearing it. I've had mine for over 3 years now and I've been wearing it almost everyday since. Here's a photo of my trinity stacked with love. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]View attachment 3576277
Thank you for posting that lovely photo. The classic size looks fabulous on you. I agree this is a very nice ring.

I have mine in the classic size and it's very very comfortable. Too comfortable that I feel uneasy when I'm not wearing it. I've had mine for over 3 years now and I've been wearing it almost everyday since. Here's a photo of my trinity stacked with love. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]View attachment 3576277

OMG so gorgeous!! I have a few rings on my wishlist and one of them is definitely the LOVE ring.