Thin love with regular juc

W1shful

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone stack a thin love with the classic (not thin) juc? How to you like it? Do you wish you had a classic love too? I have a thin love and would like to add the juc just not sure how it would look proportion wise. Pls post pics if you can

Doesn't feel right to me seeing this pic. I would go for both thick or both thin. Here with the watch both thick would be my choice.

I second this. Thin LOVE with regular JUC just doesn't look right. If I owned them both, I would wear them separately.

Since you already own a thin LOVE, I'd go for another LOVE (thin or regular), or a diamond tennis bracelet. Thing with dainty jewelry like thin LOVE, it's best to leave it alone. I wear my pave thin LOVE all by itself. That's my signature look.

Reactions: noegirl
Definitely don’t get the thin JUC. It felt flimsy when I tried it on with my current regular and thin loves. I hate to say it but a regular love & regular JUC to stack with existing thin is perfect combo. Or you could add another thin but I’m not fan of two thins.