Thin JUC warped/flipped/separated?

Help! I bough the small JUC a week and a half ago and didn’t even wear it right away. After wearing it for 4 days this happened…..

Has anyone been successful returning it? I’m in the 30 day window but it’s obviously been worn…. I would ideally just like my money back but at this point would rather buy another love bracelet or the regular JUC then deal with this.

I was not rough with it but was not told at all that it was delicate. I have an appt at the boutique on the 16th but nervous what they are going to say.

View attachment 5688316
Hi.
Seem like the juc just unlock, it could happen some time.
Just gentle flip tail cross over it will back to shape.

Last edited:
Help! I bough the small JUC a week and a half ago and didn’t even wear it right away. After wearing it for 4 days this happened…..

Has anyone been successful returning it? I’m in the 30 day window but it’s obviously been worn…. I would ideally just like my money back but at this point would rather buy another love bracelet or the regular JUC then deal with this.

I was not rough with it but was not told at all that it was delicate. I have an appt at the boutique on the 16th but nervous what they are going to say.

View attachment 5688316
It's alright, nothing to worry about. You can just flick the head of the nail to the other side of the pointed end and it'll be right as rain. It happened to me once when it got caught in a t-shirt (I was undressing in a rough manner :doh:)

And, yep any hairline scratches on the item are not eligible for a return iirc. But this issue is easily fixed. Try to twist it slowly and I'm sure it'll be fine. The metal is quite flexible and durable.