Thin JUC warped/flipped/separated?

Is it open? If so you can move the two open parts so the spring mechanism is tight. Hard to explain but it happened to me a couple of times but I just moved it back. If you can attach a pic I can see if that’s what I’m describing.

If it’s serious damage then you should go back to the store.

I just had the same thing happen. Mine got
caught on my jacket and now it’s bent out of shape. Very disappointing that the spring is so flimsy. I am sending it in for a repair evaluation and will let you know what they say.

It looks like the pointed end is just on the wrong side of the nail head. Did you try spinning the pointed end so it is on the other side of the nail head?

Hi—I have the thin JUC bracelet and wear it stacked with love bracelet and it looks like it kind of stretched out and is wider sitting on wrist now. Wondering if this has happened to others? Can I exchange it?

Attachments

• 17236792-0DE4-416C-A854-35B0ED10CE3E.jpeg
    17236792-0DE4-416C-A854-35B0ED10CE3E.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,024
Hi—I have the thin JUC bracelet and wear it stacked with love bracelet and it looks like it kind of stretched out and is wider sitting on wrist now. Wondering if this has happened to others? Can I exchange it?
Looks like it just got unlocked? If it is, you just have to flip the nail end over the head to the other side gently.

Reactions: lvjunkyxo
Looks to me like it’s ‘unlocked’ too. When I bought mine the SA didn’t know that the nail head should be flipped over the tail end to ‘unlock’ the bracelet and make it easier to take on and off. I discovered that only when I watched a YouTube review on it a few days after I got it! So I wonder if maybe other people haven’t been shown the locking/unlocking mechanism too so get worried when it looks like this?

Reactions: lvjunkyxo
Probably right that it's unlocked, unless there's been a variation in the manufacture. Basically, the JUC, when closed, has the same arrangement of the nail head and tip as the standard JUC.

If you imagine the nail head as a "T" shape, the nail tip (or tail) is always on the "left side of the T" in locked position. The photo shows the nail tip on the right side, hence: unlocked.