Thieves steal Kirsten Durnst's $13,000 purse

hmm. i've never really worried about my stuff in a hotel...last time i stayed in one, i left my laptop out on a chair every day for a week.

possibly, this was foolish.

hmm. i've never really worried about my stuff in a hotel...last time i stayed in one, i left my laptop out on a chair every day for a week.

possibly, this was foolish.

I always worry about my stuff and I stay in 5 star hotels.

My things cost way too much to leave them out so someone can accidently pick them up.

At least they were able to recover some of her credit cards and ID. I would be worried more about those being stolen than the bag (as much as that would pain me). I can always get a new bag, but clearing up your credit when theives have stolen your info is a pain in the butt!

At least they were able to recover some of her credit cards and ID. I would be worried more about those being stolen than the bag (as much as that would pain me). I can always get a new bag, but clearing up your credit when theives have stolen your info is a pain in the butt!

VERY well said. For those who've gone through this, it's a freakin' NIGHTMARE...:tdown:

They say that the door was left open???? I don't think the hotel is to blame for this in any way. All hotels have signs that say they are not responsible for lost or stolen items. If she had a assistant don't they usually do the work of carrying around purses, ect.... Nobody to blame but herself.