Thickskin Handbags?

I did have a fun shopping day, but alas, no thickskin bags to be seen. They were sold out. So, I threw caution to the wind and ordered one online. I love the look and I hope that it is just as wonderful in real life....

I also held myself back from buying a brand new mulberry (the birkin-like one) on consignment for $450. So beautiful, but that flap is tough to get in and out of.....

Did you order from thickskin.com or from blondette.com?

Please post pics when it arrives, there are lots of us here who are really curious about the VIP bag.

:biggrin:

Buttery said:
Loganz, do you think that the color of the VIP is too dark for warmer weather months? I really love that bag, but I want something that I can wear all year.

Based on the photo yes; but, I have yet to see that leather in real life.

have you gone to the thickskin website - they have swatches of the different leather colors on there.

Loganz said:
Based on the photo yes; but, I have yet to see that leather in real life.

have you gone to the thickskin website - they have swatches of the different leather colors on there.

I think so, too. I would put it away for Fall.
It looks like a bag that I'd wear forever...:love:

Loganz said:
Did you order from thickskin.com or from blondette.com?

Please post pics when it arrives, there are lots of us here who are really curious about the VIP bag.

:biggrin:

I ordered from blondette---the price on the vip in the jungle leather was much lower. The risk is that there are no returns on sale items...

I will post pictures as soon as it arrives!

Just got my tracking number today for my thickskin bucket bag....woo-hoo....Monday is delivery day.

I have never waited over a month for a handbag, this has been a new experience for me...lol :P

Loganz said:
Just got my tracking number today for my thickskin bucket bag....woo-hoo....Monday is delivery day.

I have never waited over a month for a handbag, this has been a new experience for me...lol :P

Yayyyy!!!! I got mine too. I am so excited! :lol:

I don't know an estimated delivery date though...UPS doesn't have it yet on their website. :huh:

Loganz said:

Both of mine arrived today! They were sent from Armandi Handbags Mfg. in Gardena, CA., and invoice states "Thickskin, Inc., New York, New York. Interesting! :huh:

Loganz, I am not going to post pics or comment until you get yours. :P

You were the first pioneer to first mention them on the forum...I'll give you the stage. :biggrin:

So post pics and comments when you get yours! :lol:

NOOOOO!!!!!! I want to see - Please!!!!! :nuts:

I have been attempting to do work today and I have 2 papers to write; I was sure that you would get yours today and that I would have to see.

Don't keep a girl in suspense; mine will not be here until Monday.

I have had such a miserable day, I need this encouragement. :biggrin:

Loganz said:
NOOOOO!!!!!! I want to see - Please!!!!! :nuts:

I have been attempting to do work today and I have 2 papers to write; I was sure that you would get yours today and that I would have to see.

Don't keep a girl in suspense; mine will not be here until Monday.

I have had such a miserable day, I need this encouragement. :biggrin:

Wellll, alright. :P

I just took the pics, but my battery died. It's charging...then I'll upload them.
They really are nice. :love: Genuine suede interior. :nuts: