Thickskin Handbags?

To those who bought the Thickskin bags, how are they holding up? Do you still love them? I'm seriously thinking about getting one soon.

Which style are you looking at?

I love the bucket, I have it in brown and black. The one I use a lot still looks great!! I love, love, love the suede linings on them, very sturdy. I haven't yet used the black one, even though I have had it since the spring. :shame: I'm thinking now that I am not going to use it. :shrugs: :sad:

Which style are you looking at?

I love the bucket, I have it in brown and black. The one I use a lot still looks great!! I love, love, love the suede linings on them, very sturdy. I haven't yet used the black one, even though I have had it since the spring. :shame: I'm thinking now that I am not going to use it. :shrugs: :sad:

I really want the VIP bag. (It's the first bag pictured in my original post.)

I just ordered the bucket in black cannibal and can't wait until it arrives :love:

I was originally trying to decide between that and the VIPx.. I was wondering if anyone owns or has seen the VIPx and what you think of the size?

I like big bags because I like to carry around a lot if I can, but I have back issues, so I try to stick to lighter ones..
but I would like one that I can carry comfortably my notebooks for school in...

got another thickskin :shame: ..
..i didn't know how long cordila's liquidation sale would be going on for, so i asked about the VIPx (in lava)..i payed $299 for the bag + $40 for shipping.. i think it was the last one left to be produced.. the bag's normal price is $1200
(here's a link: Thickskin)
even though i love what i've seen of the bucket (mine hasn't come yet), i wanted something really roomy that i could put folders for school in etc..
damn, these things better be durable!! do those of you who have thickskins find the them to be stronger than normal leather?

i will take good care of them..

just got my black bucket bag today :love: VIPx is coming later this month
i'm curious what (if anything) people use to protect the leather in their thickskin bags? i haven't used products to protect leather bags before (just shoes) and am not sure what to use

just got my black bucket bag today :love: VIPx is coming later this month
i'm curious what (if anything) people use to protect the leather in their thickskin bags? i haven't used products to protect leather bags before (just shoes) and am not sure what to use

Congrats!!

I *think* (it's been a while) I just used some Coach moisturizer on my brown one. On my black, nothing.

i'm thinking of getting something to organize my stuff in my bucket bag (and other bags)..am having a hard time being able to tell wha't would fit into the bucket b/c it isn't that deep, though it's tall.. looked at purseket, pursebrite, etc.. they all seem to be made for deeper (though not necessarily larger) bags, i think?

got the VIPx..they sent me the wrong color (i ordered lava but got sable). it is pre-order only and it would be complicated to return it.. i think i should contact the seller? cordila?
unless someone would be interested in buying it?