Thickskin Handbags?

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
I did have a fun shopping day, but alas, no thickskin bags to be seen. They were sold out. So, I threw caution to the wind and ordered one online. I love the look and I hope that it is just as wonderful in real life....

I also held myself back from buying a brand new mulberry (the birkin-like one) on consignment for $450. So beautiful, but that flap is tough to get in and out of.....

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Buttery said:
Loganz, do you think that the color of the VIP is too dark for warmer weather months? I really love that bag, but I want something that I can wear all year.

Based on the photo yes; but, I have yet to see that leather in real life.

have you gone to the thickskin website - they have swatches of the different leather colors on there.

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Loganz said:
Based on the photo yes; but, I have yet to see that leather in real life.

have you gone to the thickskin website - they have swatches of the different leather colors on there.

I think so, too. I would put it away for Fall.
It looks like a bag that I'd wear forever...:love:

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Loganz said:
Did you order from thickskin.com or from blondette.com?

Please post pics when it arrives, there are lots of us here who are really curious about the VIP bag.

:biggrin:

I ordered from blondette---the price on the vip in the jungle leather was much lower. The risk is that there are no returns on sale items...

I will post pictures as soon as it arrives!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Just got my tracking number today for my thickskin bucket bag....woo-hoo....Monday is delivery day.

I have never waited over a month for a handbag, this has been a new experience for me...lol :P

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Loganz said:
Just got my tracking number today for my thickskin bucket bag....woo-hoo....Monday is delivery day.

I have never waited over a month for a handbag, this has been a new experience for me...lol :P

Yayyyy!!!! I got mine too. I am so excited! :lol:

I don't know an estimated delivery date though...UPS doesn't have it yet on their website. :huh:

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Loganz said:

Both of mine arrived today! They were sent from Armandi Handbags Mfg. in Gardena, CA., and invoice states "Thickskin, Inc., New York, New York. Interesting! :huh:

Loganz, I am not going to post pics or comment until you get yours. :P

You were the first pioneer to first mention them on the forum...I'll give you the stage. :biggrin:

So post pics and comments when you get yours! :lol:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
NOOOOO!!!!!! I want to see - Please!!!!! :nuts:

I have been attempting to do work today and I have 2 papers to write; I was sure that you would get yours today and that I would have to see.

Don't keep a girl in suspense; mine will not be here until Monday.

I have had such a miserable day, I need this encouragement. :biggrin:

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Loganz said:
NOOOOO!!!!!! I want to see - Please!!!!! :nuts:

I have been attempting to do work today and I have 2 papers to write; I was sure that you would get yours today and that I would have to see.

Don't keep a girl in suspense; mine will not be here until Monday.

I have had such a miserable day, I need this encouragement. :biggrin:

Wellll, alright. :P

I just took the pics, but my battery died. It's charging...then I'll upload them.
They really are nice. :love: Genuine suede interior. :nuts: