"Thickskin" brand bags...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found this website years ago; back when spending $400 on a bag was not going to happen.

I just revisited it (the website) and now I am curious if any of you gals have any experience with the brand??

I have attached my faves from their line, they have really cool man-bags too. www.thickskin.net

Attached Files:

2. I've heard of them before. I actually wanted a bag of theirs, the first one you posted b/c the brass knuckle look was original IMO. Once I get all the bags on my wish list, I might consider getting it still.

3. Hmm...I just saw the bag in the middle pic on a site somewhere on sale.

Which one, I don't have a clue. LOL If you need it, I will try and find it.:biggrin:

4. Really?? I would just be curious to know who sold the bags online?

If you do find it please do post it. :biggrin:

5. Blondette.com (got it from the Hayden Harnett thread)

They just have the middle pic...on sale $440, 20% off with code toutie. :biggrin:

I almost didn't find it! LOL

6. I like the one in the middle too. The leather looks interesting! If you get one, Loganz, make sure you let us know how it is!