They're here! My Papillon and Pochette!

LV&PugLuv

Oct 30, 2006
Haha, my husband made a joke that my Pug and I are going to be on a first name basis with the Fed Ex man, since this is the third delivery I've had this month. So when I opened the door, I almost died of embarassment when he greeted my Pug by his name! :shame:

I'm so excited!! Here they are!

my Papillon 26 and Pochette Accessoires: :yahoo:

LVPurse004.jpg

LVPurse008.jpg

And my growing family...

LVPurse010.jpg

LVPurse013.jpg

My husband looked at the invoice and shouted "Good God almighty! I could've bought so many parts for my truck for these prices!"

Then laughed at me while I took pictures...until I reminded him that when he first got his truck, he took around 300 pictures! That shut him up quick! :graucho:

So, I'm on a self imposed ban until my birthday, which is May 2007. I need to really use all of my three bags before I keep purchasing any more. I think for my birthday I'll be getting a few wallets. I already have enough money saved for a Cles, but my husband is stomping his foot, saying I'm breaking our agreement of no more LV after these two bags. And he's right.

Dang it! I hate it when he's right!! ;)

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Haha, my husband made a joke that my Pug and I are going to be on a first name basis with the Fed Ex man, since this is the third delivery I've had this month. So when I opened the door, I almost died of embarassment when he greeted my Pug by his name! :shame:

I'm so excited!! Here they are!

my Papillon 26 and Pochette Accessoires: :yahoo:

LVPurse004.jpg

LVPurse008.jpg

And my growing family...

LVPurse010.jpg

LVPurse013.jpg

My husband looked at the invoice and shouted "Good God almighty! I could've bought so many parts for my truck for these prices!"

Then laughed at me while I took pictures...until I reminded him that when he first got his truck, he took around 300 pictures! That shut him up quick! :graucho:

So, I'm on a self imposed ban until my birthday, which is May 2007. I need to really use all of my three bags before I keep purchasing any more. I think for my birthday I'll be getting a few wallets. I already have enough money saved for a Cles, but my husband is stomping his foot, saying I'm breaking our agreement of no more LV after these two bags. And he's right.

Dang it! I hate it when he's right!! ;)

Congratulations! Love the mono canvas family photo and they look so lovely together! LOL...u and ur husband sound like a cute couple and love that the fedex man remembered ur pug's name...