Dark Gray MAM
Emerald Green MAM
Royal Blue / Basketweave MAM
Black Basketweave MAM
Wine MAM
Chocolate MAB
Wine Matinee
Dark Gray Matinee

As a few of you might already know, I have been wanting shorter tassels on my RM bags. I love the tassels but I am such a klutz! I need them to be shorter. Anyhoo, most of the tassels were packed away because I wanted to think about it before I sent them in to RM LLC. I have finally decided that I am ready to take the plunge, and all of my tassels will be shorter! YAY!:yahoo:

I'm sorry if you guys think I am a freak for doing this! I know most of you prefer long tassels but I gotta do whats good for me, KWIM???:yes:

I love the look of the tassels pictured here in KoobaLover's thread! This is how I want my tassels to be! =)

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...ssel-modification-experiment-pics-271378.html

Tassel1.jpg

Tassel2.jpg

Tassel3.jpg

Wow! You have alot tassels there!
I brought the MAM eggplant's tassels to a leather repair shop and got them shortened after I saw Koobalover's pics. the shortened tassels are definitely more handy.:yes:

I'm based in Singapore, and it costs about USD 4 for a pair of tassels, and I;m totally loving it!
The bag looks different though.. it looks more grown up now. Does this make sense? NO regrets.

I think the shorter tassels would make it easier to use. I took the longer tassels of my Matinee because they were always getting caught.
I think Koobalovers turned out great.

If that's what you like - definitely go for it! I don't really have a preference one way or the other on the tassel length, but the only thing I have against the tassels is that they seem to be the first place to show real wear on the bag - at least this is the case with my dark gray MAB.