They're Ankle-threatening, Ludicrous, Impractical and Overpriced.

I would love to try a pair on?

As ridiculous as they are I want to try them on so bad... Just so I can see if I can walk in them. They show the model walking heel-to-toe in that pic, but if you stepped down hard on one of those heels it looks like it would snap off.

I'm not offended by them... I don't think they're the ugliest thing ever, I just think they're stupid :confused1:

And is it just me, or does anyone else just want to just rip that coin purse thing off of that bag?!?!

As ridiculous as they are I want to try them on so bad... Just so I can see if I can walk in them. They show the model walking heel-to-toe in that pic, but if you stepped down hard on one of those heels it looks like it would snap off.

I'm not offended by them... I don't think they're the ugliest thing ever, I just think they're stupid :confused1:

And is it just me, or does anyone else just want to just rip that coin purse thing off of that bag?!?!

Lol I want to know how you walk in these too!

And people are offended? I'm confused... why are these offensive? It's not phallic looking or anything... i'm very amused more than offended...

Am i the only one that thinks these are really old? I swear I first saw shoes with this concept 5 or 6 years ago. Nicole Richie wore a pair on the simple life (the 1st season) when she was fat! so they can support a lot of weight (ok that felt mean)

Am i the only one that thinks these are really old? I swear I first saw shoes with this concept 5 or 6 years ago. Nicole Richie wore a pair on the simple life (the 1st season) when she was fat! so they can support a lot of weight (ok that felt mean)

You mean when she weighed 120 lbs? Sorry, but she was never FAT. People who say stuff like that are the reason women develop eating disorders :rolleyes:

Kuruma- I guess "offended" was the wrong word. A lot of people were freaking out over how ugly they thought the shoes were. I meant to say the shoes don't bother me, I just think they're a dumb idea. :smile:

I have to say, MJ is definitely creative.. I don't think I'd ever buy these, but I'd be willing to try them on at the store. I heard there's titanium steel inside to support the heel part of the shoe.

I don't think he meant for people to actually wear these anywhere. It's for photoshoots. Personally, I can barely walk well in normal heels. If I wore these, I'd topple over to whichever side my handbag was on because these shoes do not look like they're made to balance.