They Said It This Year

I'm horrified of lobsters. And shrimp and lobsters are the cockroaches of the ocean.
Brooke Burke

I was watching an HBO special the other night on real-life maximum-security-prison guys. I glanced up, and my poster was in quite a few cells. I was screaming 'Oh, no!'
Carmen Electra

I just thought of something funny...your mother.
Cheech Marin

I'm not really religious but very spiritual. I give money to this company that manufactures hearing aids on a regular basis. More people should really hear me sing. I have a gift from God.
Christina Aguilera

So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
Christina Aguilera

I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.
Ellen DeGeneres

The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job. But if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house.
Jeff Foxworthy

Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.
Jerry Seinfeld.

I hate record labels. They think they know everything. I want to hear them try to sing it.
Jessica Simpson

I don't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs.
Nancy Reagan

When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
Angelina Jolie

I'm a pretty girl who's a model who doesn't suck as an actress.
Cameron Diaz

There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats.
Elton John

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****.
Jack Nicholson

If I were married to you, I'd put poison in your coffee.
- - - Lady Astor (to Winston Churchill)
If you were my wife, I'd drink it.
- - - Winston Churchill, in reply

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Steve Martin

Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for Black men.
Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.

Tiger Woods

If I'm not interested in a woman, I'm straight-forward. Right after sex, I usually say, 'I can't do this anymore. Thanks for coming over!'
Vince Vaughn

There's a sculpture in our bedroom, a solid brass replica of Antonio's manhood. It's very expensive, he gave it to me as a romantic gift.
Melanie Griffith

I think this officially qualifies as "Way to Much Information" about Melanie and Antonio. Do their kids ever come inside that bedroom???:wtf:

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.
Mariah Carey

Are you freakin' kidding me?

No, she never said that. Urban Legends Reference Pages: Questionable Quotes (Carey On Starving)

Nor did she say the Jordan quote. Urban Legends Reference Pages: Questionable Quotes (Carey On Jordan)

Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something.
- Dennis Rodman, NBA Basketball player, on Chicago Bull's team chemistry being overrated

I don't want to ever, ever do something in life that isn't fun. Ever.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt, Actress, in the February Cosmopolitan

I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to.
- Linda Evangelista

You've done a nice job decorating the White House.
Jessica Simpson, complimenting Interior Secretary Gale Norton

Jessica: Ooh I love this scent.
Friend: What is it?
Jessica: Ah… oh, it’s unscented.

It is fun putting it in, but then you have to fold it.
Jessica Simpson on doing laundry

Twenty-three is old. It’s almost 25, which is like almost mid-20s.
Jessica Simpson on her 23rd birthday

You learn something new every day.
Jessica Simpson, after Nick finished telling her about the dead mouse in their pool and what rigor mortis means

My whole way of making entrances is very tongue-in-cheek. One time I arrived at a party in a helicopter. I kind of felt bad because the wind from the propellers blew champagne glasses out of people's hands and everyone's hair was ruined. But I thought it was cool.
Paris Hilton

Most of the people had no idea who I was because they were all into this thing about helping Russian children. But I was so glad I went. (That was) my favorite jacket ever.
Mischa Barton, about the Yves Saint Laurent piece she wore to a benefit for terror victims

When you're in the public eye, it's wrong to cheat on someone, unless you're very careful. If you're normal and no one's going to know, then do it.
Paris Hilton

It didn't really surprise me because I grew up with a lot of that backlash. That's why I didn't end up going into the Christian music industry. I think that if they're really good Christians the judgment wouldn't be there.
Jessica Simpson, about the criticism from a radical conservative group about her "These Boots Were Made For Walkin'" video

If it's a good song, it doesn't matter if it was originally sung by a tone-deaf monkey.
Fountains of Wayne's Chris Collingwood on covering Baby One More Time.

'Touch of My Hand' is about, you know, touch of my hand.
Britney Spears

I didn't know it was going to be that long and everything ... I've never kissed a woman before ... No, I would not do it [again] -- maybe with Madonna. I think I'm still clean living. I mean I don't go home and have orgies or anything like that.
Britney Spears

I've always had a great voice. You either have it or you don't. It's something you're born with. I'm a brand, a model, an artiste, an actress, a designer. I write books.
Paris Hilton

I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said, 'We saw your movie.' 'Which one?' I said. He shouted, 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?'
Brad Pitt

:roflmfao:

I don’t really think. I just walk.
Paris Hilton

The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
Paris Hilton

The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.
Paris Hilton

I have a tattoo on my most private part of Mickey and Minnie Mouse involved in a sexual act. It's my sense of humor.
Janet Jackson

(She's not joking! JANET JACKSON TATTOO PICS)

I like to just have fun and be silly and say pretty much whatever comes into my mind, do pretty much whatever I want.
Tom Ford

Just look at the Paris Hilton phenomenon and the way every other teenager looks like a prostitute.
Tom Ford

Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame. I've already had an hour and a half. I mean, I'm so overexposed, I'm making Paris Hilton look like a recluse.
Barack *****

If I work on a movie for two months, I should be able to dance on as many tables as I want to.
Tara Reid

On my first day of Jr. High I was in Geography class, and the teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. And I was sooo excited. I was like, Damnit! It's my first day of 7th grade, Im in junior high and I know this answer. So I raised my hand I was the first one and I said A-E-I-O-U!
Jessica Simpson

Certainly there are things we won't make fun of. If there's a plane crash we're not going to make fun of it-at least not right away.
Seth MacFarlane

We were the equal opportunity offender. If you single out one particular group, you're in trouble. But if you hit everyone equally, it becomes a general kind of thing.
Seth MacFarlane

According to the Los Angeles Times, 63% of families are now considered dysfunctional-- My God. That means we're the majority. We're the majority. It's the people that have the mommy, the daddy, the brother, the sister, the little white picket fence-- those people are the freaks, man!
Christopher Titus

The Los Angeles Times states that sixty-three percent of American families are now considered dysfunctional. Good. 'Cause that means when Armageddon REALLY happens, thirty-seven percent of this population is going to LOSE THEIR MINDS. "Oh my God, the world is over!" Us sixty-three percent? We're going to go, "Hey... there's no one watching the Lexus dealership!"
Christopher Titus

You wanna know the best part of that story? Y'know, where my mother shoots and kills a man? The guy had like two acres of land up there in Idaho, and he's the one who took her out and taught her how to shoot. What a dumbass! Hey guys, here's a tip: if you're gonna beat her, don't teach her to fire the weapon!
Christopher Titus

I say we should spend some money, clean up some junkies and make them work for the Red Cross. You get some normal guy in there, he'll be sticking you full of holes saying "Golly gee, this is harder than that burger joint, how does this work?" You get a ex-junkie in there, bop-bap, he is GONNA find a vein. You're in, you're out, you get a sugar cookie and you are happy!
Christopher Titus

The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.
Britney Spears
(Britney was actually in Germany when she said this, not in the United States.)

Celebrity Gossip: It hurts, it tears down, it destroys. I love it.
Conan O'Brien

I love my gay male friends, but when I was a little girl I always used to wish that I would be constantly surrounded by gorgeous guys, and I am, and I should have been more specific.
Margaret Cho

Angelina and Brad are stuck in traffic. A herd of elephants and some antelopes got in their way.
Colin Farrell, explaining why the new parents couldn't be at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards

He's like, 'Don't you feel great when you come home from the gym?' (I'm like,) No, I feel great when I sit on the couch.
Heidi Klum, on how husband Seal helped her stay focused on getting back into shape just weeks after giving birth.

I wanted to be a ballerina or Drew Barrymore.
Ashlee Simpson, on her childhood dreams.

I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife.
Angelina Jolie won't say much about her current love life, except that she has standards.
(This was from a 2005 issue of Star magazine, remember.)

I know that if a marriage doesn't fit a certain idea, it's looked upon as a failure. But I see mine as a total success. My God, man. Jen is such an influence on my life. We made it for seven years.
Brad Pitt only has kind words for ex Jennifer Aniston.

I'm young. It's not like I'm going to be engaged to anybody anytime soon. Although it would be funny if I just randomly got married.
Lindsay Lohan, on a Britney Spears-style elopement.

I'll be at your local strip club, but I'll be the one dancing.
Kevin Federline, on what he will do if his music career fails.

The hardest thing for me in this movie was having to kiss Beyonce thinking Jay-Z is gonna kick my ass.
Jamie Foxx, on doing his own stunts for his new movie, Dreamgirls.

That was the only day I showed up early, and I was the last one to leave the set that day.
Vince Vaughn, on his level of dedication when filming co-star Jennifer Aniston's nude scene for The Break-Up.

Two words: Contractually obligated.
Kelly Clarkson, on why she made the horrible film From Justin To Kelly.

I just can't use chopsticks. I fling stuff all over the place. It gets ugly.
Jessica Simpson has a hard time with Asian cuisines.

The only mistake to be made in doing something incredibly stupid is not filming it.
Johnny Knoxville, the Jackass himself, should know.