They Said It This Year

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
(This is from People Magazine's Best (and Worst!) of 2006:

I don't know if I do anything to annoy Justin. Nothing. I'm perfect. That's probably what drives him crazy.
Cameron Diaz on her boyfriend Justin Timberlake

I understand why people think we're gay. There isn't a definition in our culture for this kind of bond between women . . . how can you be this close without it being sexual?
Oprah, on her friendship with Gayle King

A lot of the time, we don't have the medical terminology, so we just say 'Medical, medical, bulls-, bulls-, your line.' You can say anything with a mask on.
Patrick Dempsey

I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names.
Paris Hilton

I took this job because it said Snakes on a Plane. I didn't have to read the script: You got a plane full of snakes! That's all I need to know!
Samuel L. Jackson

I actually got amazing-ass test scores on it. Not that it's the hardest thing in the world. But especially the math. I got pretty hard test scores for the state of California.
Keven Federline on Taking the GED

If you remember any celebrity saying anything 'interesting' (read: funny not offensive) then post it here!

Samuel L. Jackson also happens to be the winner of the prestigious "Celebrity Mr Puff and I Would Most Like To Have Over For Dinner With The Whole Family" Award.

Honestly I like everything. The boyish girls, the girlish boys, the thick the thin. Which is a problem when I'm walking down the street.
Angelina Jolie

Boyfriends have to understand my needs. I shower four times a day.
Anna Kournikova

I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said, 'We saw your movie.' 'Which one?' I said. He shouted, 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?'
Brad Pitt

It's so cute when they're bright red and breathing like they've run up the stairs, but mostly they just sit around outside your door.
Cameron Diaz on Stalkers

All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there.
Paris Hilton

At the end of the day, flirting is a pretty universal language. Americans are more direct. British people are more indirect about everything.
Rachel Weisz

I like a guy who drives a truck, a gun rack, has good teeth, gives me gifts...goes down on me – you know, the basics.
Anna Nicole Smith

I have a `no reading' policy. I like the pictures. I have found life much easier if you just abstain.
Brad Pitt on Tabloids

I want to be a diva, like 'people-totally-respect-my-music' diva, not diva like 'carry-my-diet-Coke-around'.
Jessica Simpson

Musically, my dream is to do what Norah Jones did. I can't play the piano, but to sit next to it and just sing.
Jessica Simpson

I can honestly say all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean, I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober.
Ozzy Osbourne

Looks don't matter anymore. I'd rather have someone with a good heart than some good-looking idiot with no brain, because looks fade and I know that. I know that I'm not going to be good-looking forever.
Paris Hilton

It helps you confront your fears. Like if a girl borrowed my clothes and never gave them back, and I saw her wearing them months later, I would confront her.
Paris Hilton on Kabbalah

Musically, my dream is to do what Norah Jones did. I can't play the piano, but to sit next to it and just sing.
Jessica Simpson

soooo funny :roflmfao:
why don't u STOP the lipsync thing for a start, honey...

I've had a wonderful evening, but this wasn't it.
Groucho Marx

I wanted to perform, I wanted to write songs, and I wanted to get lots of chicks.
James Taylor, when asked why he got into music

I was like, 'I want that one!'
Jessica Simpson, on when she first saw Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees.

They're a bit like chicken fillets really. You can hit people with them!
Keira Knightly, talking about her temporary breast implants for Pirates

Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money.
Robin Williams

How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?
Zsa Zsa Gabor

I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.
Alicia Silverstone

I think God is a giant vibrator in the sky ... a pulsating force of incredible energy.
David Arquette

Between two evils, I always choose the one I never tried before
Mae West

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.
Mariah Carey

There's a sculpture in our bedroom, a solid brass replica of Antonio's manhood. It's very expensive, he gave it to me as a romantic gift.
Melanie Griffith

I enjoy the company of cattle. I really enjoy knowing them, running my hand over them.
Russell Crowe

I dress sexily - but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way.
Victoria Beckham

Bessie Braddock to Winston Churchill: Winston, you're drunk.
Churchill: Bessie, you're ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober.

Where's Austria?
David Hasselhoff, when told he has five gold albums as a singer in Austria.

I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.
Eleanor Roosevelt

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.
Lucille Ball

I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes of our time.
Mariah Carey on hearing of the death of the King of Jordan.

I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.
Miss Alabama at the 1994 Miss Universe pageant, when asked "If you could live forever, would you and why?"

I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart. It reminds me to wear a bra.
Britney Spears

Ben and J-Lo have announced that they want a small wedding. Yeah. So they decided to invite all the people who saw GIGLI.
Conan O'Brien

Officials at the White House are saying that President Bush hasn't changed his schedule much since the war started. The main difference, they say, is that he's started watching the news and taping Sponge Bob.
Conan O'Brien

Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face.
Dave Barry

Don't you wish you had a job like mine? All you have to do is think up a certain number of words! Plus, you can repeat words! And they don't even have to be true!
Dave Barry

I'm not just a boy toy. I have feelings and dreams like anybody else.
Jon Stewart