They really are cute but...

1. Could anyone walk in them? The website (elite-heels.com) says the 6 inch blue ones are the best sellers - can you believe it?

Andrea

elite 44_0.jpg elite 55_0.jpg
  2. I couldn't, but they are cute! I can't believe they are best sellers though. :P

3. oww

4. nice but probably not meant to be worn....

5. OMG...IMPOSSIBLE to walk in!!!!!!!!

6. Here are the blue ones I was talking about. They are the best sellers. Hard to believe. I really do think they're cute - I'm just afraid I would break my neck in those heels - LOL

Andrea

elite 25_0.jpg
  7. Holy smokes! I could probably walk 2 feet before falling flat on my face. :P

8. Cute, but I wouldn't even make it two steps. They wouldn't be as cute with me lying on the road next them. :nuts:

9. wouldn't you essentially be walking on your tippy toes? :confused1: i'm not afraid of walking in them so much as i am of trying to put my foot in it :wtf:

10. Woah. That's absolutely insane!

11. I bet people aren't actually walking in those shoes as much as they are laying down :graucho:

12. There is no way I could walk in those shoes! Wow, hard to believe that they are the best seller!

Quote: I bet people aren't actually walking in those shoes as much as they are laying down :graucho:
    LOL Nishi!

13. I can believe they are top sellers ... people probably aren't wearing them out that much. They're gorgeous, like little works of art. More like collector's (or fetish) items.

14. No, I could never walk around in them. I can barely walk in the Louboutin Pigalles.

15. Meh..it's like Barbie Doll shoes :O
    Do the people who make these shoes ACTUALLY walk in them? lol
    best seller? *rolls eyes* don't think so :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice