they have my shoes-very prive!!

squeak

Nov 15, 2007
i just got an e mail from the louboutin boutique in france, they are getting the very prive in tortoise!!! so do they run TTS, or should i go a half size up? i am so excited, does anyone know what these retail at??

thanks

wooohoooo

they usually run small, most websites tell you to size up at least by half a size. for me, i think it's more to TTS than sizing up b/c i have narrow feet and heels so the cutting is fine on me but all my prives are half a size up, i never had the chance to get them in my true size acks!

Yeah, I am so happy. I would recommend going up a whole size. I paid $800 when it was all said and done.

May I ask you who you emailed so that you were alerted that the shoe was in? I would love to go up a half size in the tortoise pumps I own and as you have seen everyone is sold out.

I've gone to NAP and Saks but the VP in tortoise are all OOS. Can I order directly from the CL in france and they ship to me?

if i am a 7 - 7.5 should i order a size 8?

I've gone to NAP and Saks but the VP in tortoise are all OOS. Can I order directly from the CL in france and they ship to me?

if i am a 7 - 7.5 should i order a size 8?

i am sure she would. she hasn't gotten them in yet though. they retail at €530 and shipping to me in ireland is €30.

hope you get them, i am going a half size up so 38.5

Squeak,
Myriam had the shoes and according to her they were her last ones in that size. :yahoo:Don't worry, I am not a 38. She phoned me twice but because I didn't recognize the number I didn't pick up. :supacool: She emailed me, then called me again and we spoke. Her english is ok but I could tell there were some things she didn't quite understand such as "what's the total?" :lol: Anyway, I provided her with my CC info OTP and she just asked me to email her my mailing address. According to her, the shoes will ship via UPS today. I trust she is reputable but for transactions OTP and Internet I use AMEX just in case I have to launch and investigation and seek a refund.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you and post the info for those interested. I also returned the other tortoise pumps to Saks last night.

oh tiffany, i am delighted for you! i did not hear from her though, which is a bit strange! what number did she call you from and i will give her a shout tomorrow.

Hi Ladies,

I have emailed myriam and she told me that the shoes will be coming in a couple of weeks time and she will call me when it arrives. She, however, did not advise me on the price and the delivery charges. Did u all communicate with her via email or phone?