they have my shoes-very prive!!

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
Hi! I emailed her then she called me back. She had my size in stock and said they would ship today. I haven't heard back from her yet regarding the final price though she did quote me the cost of shipping in Euros but I can't recall as I was in transit (can't do two things at once :lol: ). I am going to fire her another email tomorrow.

Hi Ladies,

I have emailed myriam and she told me that the shoes will be coming in a couple of weeks time and she will call me when it arrives. She, however, did not advise me on the price and the delivery charges. Did u all communicate with her via email or phone?

squeak

Nov 15, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
i was quoted €530 for the shoes and €30 for shipping within the EU. strange that she had some but now has none for a few weeks

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
Hey Squeak,
Myriam emailed me and confirmed that the shoes plus shipping were 560 Euros. They arrived this morning around 10AM.

squeak

Nov 15, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
wow please post pics!! i haven't heard anything from her! do you mind me asking what size you are? wonder why she had yours but no more...hmm

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
No it's ok. I wear a US 9 1/2 and 10 in boots but I got a 41.5 to be safe as I heard the patents run tight. I have photos of the shoes here when I got the first pair (they were way toooo small). I have since returned them for the ones Myriam sent. I am a bit frustrated. I have bought these shoes three times and none fit just right. :shrugs:

wow please post pics!! i haven't heard anything from her! do you mind me asking what size you are? wonder why she had yours but no more...hmm

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
Thank you. I hope so, too. I'm definitely not letting them go. At least they're a little loose and not tight. I've made the mistake of buying shoes that were too small just so I could own that style. That was a painful lesson. :lol:

how frustrating!! hope you get it sorted and get lots of wear from them