They don't give me flowers...

green97

Oct 1, 2010
OK, yes, I know the song goes, "YOU don't BRING me flowers..."

But I have a beef: a jumbo and a limited edition reissue (one from Saks, the other from NM), and then a camellia wallet and a pair of sunnies from the Singapore boutique, and not one has come with the pretty white flowers on the bag. I see them on everyone else's bags or boxes, why not mine?!?! :sad: What gives? Can I get them retroactively? :graucho:

ps. of course I got thinking about this because of the hair clip thread, and it would definitely work for headbands too! But alas, no flowers for me to work with. Boo hiss.

oh .... OUCH .. sounds bad because u bought from boutique. i never buy from SG boutique before so i am not sure but..... i know SG is one of the most expensive places to buy Chanel (think now rank below Australia) so its really bad to buy something and yet didnt give u that 'flower' hehehhe but it does sound funny when u said they dont give u flowers... we will know what u mean but others... :P

I bought my bags from the Robertson boutique and I never got flowers or bows either. It just came in a box. She did ask if it was a gift and I said no.. Maybe if I asked for it to be gift wrapped? Hm... :wondering

(Hello from the OP of the hair barrette thread! ;) )

Well like the others have mentioned, it's only the standalone boutiques that give the flowers. I didn't know that the SG boutiques were the exception, though!

I don't get any flowers on my box (not even a Chanel ribbon) when I bought my wallet n bag from singapore ngee ann city chanel boutique. only a small ribbon on the paper bag itself. wonders if the singapore mbs (marina bay sands) store might do so instead? ...

I do get lots of flower on my box (nicely decorated like a piece of art) when I bought a bag from Paris boutique :biggrin:

one of my purchases from SG boutique, i asked and they gave me one. recently bought from HK boutique and they did not give as well..THEY DIDNT EVEN PUT RIBBONS round the box.......

I bought a classic medium flap from MBS last month, it was nicely wrapped with bow and flower. However, i wonder why most of the paper bags and boxes i see are in black while mine was in white? Is there any particular classification?