They Did It Better the First Time Around...

Jun 9, 2011
And I am SO EXCITED that I was able to purchase a new Panarea in the "old" style before they sold them all or got rid of them. I'm not a fan of the redesigned one at all.
I saw this color and knew I had to have it. Anyone around? A peek at the box (which takes up almost all of the backseat of my car, which I'm guarding like a hawk right now while hubby runs back into the mall) and a shot of the gorgeous side window display of the boutique in Boston. Sigh. So gorgeous. I could have stayed all day in Dior!!!

Attachments

• Photo04191519.jpg
    Photo04191519.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 942
  • Photo04191223.jpg
    Photo04191223.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 932
Well, everyone must be out enjoying the (finally!) gorgeous weather. :smile: Presenting the small Panarea tote in "bright green" - I call it emerald. Pics just do not do this bag justice. It is so much more vibrant and gorgeous in real life. I'm thrilled to add another Dior to my collection. :smile: Sigh...I truly love this brand and have been away too long! :smile: Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Attachments

• Photo04181018.jpg
    Photo04181018.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 963
  • Photo04191144.jpg
    Photo04191144.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 918
Thank you! More pics! The pouchette is a Reed Krakoff design of an abstract peony on printed leather. :smile:

Attachments

• Photo04191715.jpg
    Photo04191715.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 893
  • Photo04191721.jpg
    Photo04191721.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 905
Well, everyone must be out enjoying the (finally!) gorgeous weather. :smile: Presenting the small Panarea tote in "bright green" - I call it emerald. Pics just do not do this bag justice. It is so much more vibrant and gorgeous in real life. I'm thrilled to add another Dior to my collection. :smile: Sigh...I truly love this brand and have been away too long! :smile: Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :smile:

I LOVE this green. Beautiful, beautiful bag! I wish they did this color on their other styles. SO JEALOUS OF YOUR EMERALD!

Wow what a beautiful green! Congratulations on your beautiful new Panarea!

I totally agree about the design change. I like the older Panarea more, although I guess the new one has its charm as well. They should've kept the quilting on the new one.

Thank you so much for your compliments, folks! :smile: Here's a pic of me in the store with my bag...forgive the goofy smile; I don't like taking pics and feel awkward in them, but wanted you folks to check out all the eye candy behind me (the clothes! the gorgeous patches on that black Lady Dior! oh! it's just all too much!!). :smile: :smile:

Attachments

• me in store with bag.jpg
    me in store with bag.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 821
You are gorgeous! And so is the bag!! I definitely like this style better. The new version looks very plain to me without the buckles and the metal charms.

Congrats!
Aww, thank you so much, swezfamily! Your compliment made me grin and blush.

And like others, I'm with you on the new style Panarea...I had to purchase the older style before it sold out!