They Did It Better the First Time Around...

Hi Greengoddess! Sorry that I am just seeing your post now. How exciting that you ordered a Dior! Did you get the green as well? There are so many gorgeous colors to choose from.
I am LOVING my Panarea. :smile: In fact, I purchased a couple of other bags from contemporary designers I love (like Coach, etc), but I cannot seem to move out of this tote. :smile: The color just makes me extremely happy! :smile:

Well, everyone must be out enjoying the (finally!) gorgeous weather. :smile: Presenting the small Panarea tote in "bright green" - I call it emerald. Pics just do not do this bag justice. It is so much more vibrant and gorgeous in real life. I'm thrilled to add another Dior to my collection. :smile: Sigh...I truly love this brand and have been away too long! :smile: Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Your beautiful reveal has inspired to try to hunt one down also in the old school style lol.
Hopefully I can be as lucky as you were. Congrats on your new tote and the color is gorgeous!

Your thread convinced me to track down my own! I have come to the Dior side now.:smile:) still waiting for the delivery. I LOVE the green color! Are you using it yet? How do you like/love it?

Your beautiful reveal has inspired to try to hunt one down also in the old school style lol.
Hopefully I can be as lucky as you were. Congrats on your new tote and the color is gorgeous!

Thank you! Make sure to do a reveal. :smile: I'm sure you will luck out. Plenty seem to available right now in boutiques (you have to ask to see them, as they aren't on display).

Hi Greengoddess! Sorry that I am just seeing your post now. How exciting that you ordered a Dior! Did you get the green as well? There are so many gorgeous colors to choose from.
I am LOVING my Panarea. :smile: In fact, I purchased a couple of other bags from contemporary designers I love (like Coach, etc), but I cannot seem to move out of this tote. :smile: The color just makes me extremely happy! :smile:

Thank you! Make sure to do a reveal. :smile: I'm sure you will luck out. Plenty seem to available right now in boutiques (you have to ask to see them, as they aren't on display).

Hi CoachCruiser! Yes, I did track the same one down! A friend alerted me to your reveal:biggrin:
As soon as I saw that green, I was a goner:lol: We don't have a Dior around us. But, a wonderful sa hunted one down. I didn't even ask about other colors! Though, I have since learned Dior has sooooo many yummy colors!!! Do you have any more Dior? I would love
to purchase a Diorissimo and a pouchette. But, I am headed to Ban Island for a long stay:lol:

love this tote and thanks so much for the reveal!!! :biggrin: you, Greengoddess and i are tote triplets!!!! :yahoo:

this thread actually brought us over to the dior side :graucho:

a few of us from the chanel forum have a big dior thread going on the chanel forum and people are getting a kick out of it! and because of that thread more than a couple of us have purchased the miss dior promenade :lol: (i am guilty-i bought a blue one!!!)

looking forward to chatting more with the dior ladies! loving all the scrumptious colors from dior...something chanel cannot compete with!!!