They credited my gucci, WHAT NOW? by, me

well luved/spoiled....
i'm a student just like you and i def think school comes first and you should think about getting a bag for school. sounds like to have other designer bags for play time. plus think about it.. after you graduate you can buy like 4 chains if you want you know?? (at least that's what i keep telling myself cause it makes me feel better hahha..)
what do you think? :graucho:

THis is such a cute bag

161836_F4F5R_9791

do you guys like this bag? do u reallY??? i like it so much and i think it would be so cute for school...then a part of me thinks YOU LIVE IN OKLAHOMA NOW!! in my week here i saw ONE fake chanel...mmmm i think ONE gucci and a badly faked dior!!! THATS IT!! a few people have coaches buttttttttt from the malls ive been to thats it!! (and only coaches on campus!!)

im so damn confused!!

but i like ur idea of waiting to see what else comes out! maybe i WILL fall in love with something! hehe and sales OMG I cant wait for the sale!! hehe

THANKS!

well luved/spoiled....
i'm a student just like you and i def think school comes first and you should think about getting a bag for school. sounds like to have other designer bags for play time. plus think about it.. after you graduate you can buy like 4 chains if you want you know?? (at least that's what i keep telling myself cause it makes me feel better hahha..)
what do you think? :graucho:

haha i love it...i think u are 100% right!! what do u use?

haha i love it...i think u are 100% right!! what do u use?

well i'm a gucci newbie, so my collection is beginning with the medium chain horsebit hobo, but i would love to add the positano tote, abbey tote or LV batignolles horizontal for school. i have to decide and save but the other girls on the forum know i'm weak in the knees for the pelham in white trim. *sigh* my wish list is long as you can see... :nogood: