They Are Up

Hmm, I am not sure what I think about the big blake! It doesn't look like I expected. Maybe I am just not used to it yet.

I think the Soft Calf Alyona is really pretty.

I definitely recommend the Karen - I'm obsessed with mine. So much so that I am eying the Soft Calf version already to get another one. I am very bad. :yucky: I am not 100 percent sure what I think of the new chains on the Karens, though. Will have to see in person.

Thanks to all for posting pics - I can't see the flash version here and this is helping to make the wait much easier! :heart:

Here are the quilted bags that are posted -- it looks like there are 2 sizes of the Cecelia. The 2 black ones are separate pics from the website - you can see the zippers are in different places (no names and/or measurements are provided yet) - - LOVE, LOVE the Smoke Blue color!!!

fwquilt.jpg

fwquilt2.jpg

Hurray! Cecelia with a leather/chain strap instead of a "seatbelt" like nylon one!! Too bad the S/S Saphire didn't come with a chain like this -- I really liked the bag a lot & LOVE the color, but I really really hated the black nylon strap. Maybe there will be a shade of blue for f/w??? (I also have to wonder if the price of the Cecelia will go up due the addition of a chain??)

fw34.jpg

I'm working on some other pics -- not all the colors are posted. Just the styles. They don't even have names yet -- just numbers

Here are a few pics of the Soft Calf bags (Classic Collection) -- the Christy looks like it's Patent Leather and the 1st bag, 2nd Row looks like the Larger Blake (but look at the leather -- very different!)

fwclassic.jpg

ETA: One more that I missed -- another Patent Leather version

fw8.jpg

I wonder if that Blake will be a combination of the early version of the Venetia w/o the strap, but with the three compartments true to a Blake

Here are the quilted bags that are posted -- it looks like there are 2 sizes of the Cecelia. The 2 black ones are separate pics from the website - you can see the zippers are in different places (no names and/or measurements are provided yet) - - LOVE, LOVE the Smoke Blue color!!!

fwquilt.jpg

fwquilt2.jpg

Thanks for compiling these pics! I really like the new Cecilia. I think that dark shade one is Dark Grey :nuts: I also like the boxy bag that comes in that red shade and the Dark Grey like the one posted above next to the deep purple Mary :tup:

^^you know I think you're right -- one is black, one is Dark Grey (at least we know Dark Grey is being carried over into F/W) --

I did notice that there aren't any Patchwork bags shown -- either they have been discontinued (as was rumored a few days ago) or they're only going to do them for S/S -- maybe that's why there are so many quilted styles this season.

^^you know I think you're right -- one is black, one is Dark Grey (at least we know Dark Grey is being carried over into F/W) --

I did notice that there aren't any Patchwork bags shown -- either they have been discontinued (as was rumored a few days ago) or they're only going to do them for S/S -- maybe that's why there are so many quilted styles this season.

O yea, i didnt even notice the Black Cecilia. It looks like the Dark grey shade one is the smaller size. Thanks again for compiling these photos! Hm, i hope quilted is not discontinued. I still want one!

the ugliest bag in the collection (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone!) -- IMO:
fw21.jpg

it doesn't seem to go with any of the other bags. it just looks out of place

Is it just me, or does the longer shoulder strap change the appearance of the Stella? It just looks like a different (almost cheaper) version of the Stella -- I don't think I'm liking the longer shoulder strap. Besides, is it really needed? The straps on the Stella adjusted & were long enough to carry on the shoulder

fwstamvorig.jpg