These should be my last loot for the year...

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
During the InCircle event, I snatched up 2 of my favorite bags.

The first is the MB 228...which I am actually still contemplating if it is too big on me. Remember that I got the 227 a month ago, but there were a couple of problem spots? Anyway that's actually the size that I really, really should have.
1018_061.jpg

my modeling pic...

1018_067.jpg

What do you Pfer's think?

Then my second bag is one that I really should have bought long ago ... if it wasn't because that there were so many other temptations..:Push:

The lovely Black Cavier Jumbo Classic with silver HW...which I simply adorn!:love:

CIMG0047.jpg

my modeling pic...

CIMG0050-1.jpg

Well, I told DH that I won't be buying anymore Chanel for the rest of year...hehe...thank goodness that there are only a couple more months till 2008.:sweatdrop:

I agree with others, both look gorgeous on you! Of the two, I like the MB on you better! It stands out more and the length is perfect (though you can always adjust on the Jumbo, too.)

I think the 228 looks great on you!! I had a problem with the way the Jumbo looked on me, so I know how torn you must be. Just wanted to let you know that I think it looks good/not abnormally large on you at ALL :yes:

And the jumbo...well that's a classic and a keeper. You can pat yourself on the back for years to come for getting it at a somewhat decent price! :P