These denim jeans/leggings - Still in?

Ok, need a "are these still okay/cool to wear" check please. :smile:

I still see them out and about and sold at many places, but would love your opinions here about denim leggings, specifically with a small bootcut at bottom (just my personal preference).

I find these Goldsign jeans/leggings super comfortable. And Tobi has their 30% sale ending today (fyi).
http://www.tobi.com/product/32159-goldsign-sensual-pull-on-legging-bootcut-jeans-in-acey
Are Goldsign's 'old' or 'out' now? The SA at Nordies was saying that the super decorated pockets are less popular (TR) and the more plain styles are more in now.
I personally go for what I think looks best on me. But...I do care enough that I don't want to be wearing something that's so 1999. :smile:

Thanks so much for any thoughts and opinions on the jeans I posted and brands in general, if you like.

I think they are plain enough...(I personally don't like TR's for that reason..stitching,etc)
I have AG Rosebud leggings that have the band and some without so that part doesn't bother me if covered up.
Leggings, jeggings, skinnies are are still very much "in".;)

Thanks klj!
I thought so, but was a little concerned about brands.. I'll have to check out the AG's. I never thought I'd buy jeans with that 'band', but they are so comfortable and I wear only longer tops with them.
I did also pick up a pair of R&S 'wedge' jeans this weekend. They are super stretch - I just hope they stretch out like my other jeans have (this is my first pair of R&S) because the SA talked me in to the smaller size saying they'll loosen up... But right now they're still pretty snug.
Thanks again.

I've actually never seen a denim legging that has a bootcut. Definitely legging and jeggings are still in. I also see the latest thing is a "baby bootcut" is also in (not as flared at the bottom) I know Paige makes a nice pair.

I am personally not crazy about a legging with such a wide hem at the bottom.