These came today and I am in LOVE!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got this wallet and cosmetic case today from Burberry.com. I am so loving both of them. Amazing quality in both these products. Sorry about the lousy pics. I also included one of both of them in my bag to show how well the cosmetic case fits...it's tiny but holds a lot and doesn't take up much room in my bag. :heart:

Attached Files:

2. Love the cosmetic case! Congrats on some lovely items!

3. Thank you Addy! :smile:

4. Wow super cute. I love the wallet, if you don't mind me asking how much was the wallet...

5. so cute, really love burberry pattern

6. Wallet is cute!

7. I think about 250.

8. I am so loving Burberry, right now. Your pics were so inspiring. I am looking for a tote and may have found one on ebay. We will see!

9. i always have a soft spot for burberry.........both are sooo cute!!!!!!! congrats!

10. Great purchases! The make-up case is the perfect size and I'm in love with the wallet. Congrats!

11. Oh, I love this! Congrats.

12. sooo pretty. i actually am also considering burberry for a wallet purchase.

13. The wallet is hot!

14. I gotta tell you all - the wallet is fabulous! It's just such amazing quality and so worth the money. I was looking at getting a LV wallet but with the purchase of my new bag I think I am going to wait on that until next fall/ winter. I just wanted a nice wallet and I have always loved Burberry. I wasn't sure how much I was going to love it since I ordered it online but both these items are magnificent! The cosmetic case is perfect for my bag and fits a ton. Worth the money!

15. so cute, congrats ann! ;)