These bow satchels are available.............

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These 2 Bows are available right now at the NY Miu Miu Store. Just ask for Nasheema at (212) 334-5156. Please tell her that Sharon referred you!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Hi Miu2, is the one on the right a larger size?

3. Actually, I believe that she said that they were both the smaller size. I think that it looks bigger because the top flap isn't all the way down. ;)

4. Thank you! So in love with these bags, I hope I can get my hands on one soon :smile:

miu2, could you please PM me the price in the US if it's not too much trouble? Thank you again :flowers:

5. omg these are gorg~! i wish i was in NY

6. Miu2, thanks so much for your great pics.

7. You can order through phone and they will ship to you! No tax and just $20 shipping if you don't have miu miu boutique in your state!:tup:

8. Thanks for sharing the info. I'd love to get a black one, but I'm a bit concerned with the quality. What dilemma!

9. I'm in a Miu Miu BOW coma :wtf:

That picture that miu2 posted makes me want to buy them! mMm.... imagine.. :nuts: Alluminio, Black & Mughetoo BOWs in my closet.... :graucho::wtf::drool::girlsigh::angel: