These are the bags I passed up at TJMaxx

nsloane8

Jun 5, 2008
Black Lehigh 399$ and Black leather Legacy 299$ I bought the Bleeker hobo for 179$ Maybe should have got other bags instead??

Attachments

• coach.jpg
    coach.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 56
  • coach 1.jpg
    coach 1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 43
I wonder why Macys still has them on their website at full price and also Coach has both bags in different colors full price it is because of the color or something same style number and everything and how do you know to trust ebay?

Those weren't good. My T J Maxx had all three last Friday as well - they were left over from the Friday before because no one took them. Those aren't deals. I went to T J Maxx and got a large soho buckle flap for $100 - it was great! Then two weeks later they were selling the same bag (in the mahogany I got and the black for $129 - huh?:wtf:).

They are probably full price on the sites because of the colors - T J Maxx near me only had Black. But I'm not sure. Also, if you see something on Ebay and you aren't sure, you can go with the authenticity thread/ask those on the site - some threads were posted on trusted sellers I'm told, but I personally haven't ordered any from ebay ... yet.

Those weren't good. My T J Maxx had all three last Friday as well - they were left over from the Friday before because no one took them. Those aren't deals. I went to T J Maxx and got a large soho buckle flap for $100 - it was great! Then two weeks later they were selling the same bag (in the mahogany I got and the black for $129 - huh?:wtf:).

They are probably full price on the sites because of the colors - T J Maxx near me only had Black. But I'm not sure. Also, if you see something on Ebay and you aren't sure, you can go with the authenticity thread/ask those on the site - some threads were posted on trusted sellers I'm told, but I personally haven't ordered any from ebay ... yet.
Thank you for the info. I did really like the Black Leigh the best but I wish it was a little cheaper but then on Macys website its still full price, weird same color and all I don't know