These 20% coupons are killing me!!!

Jul 25, 2007
Total SCORE today!!! I went to do the PA for my sand Parker, but by the time I got done showing everyone on line who was "oohing and aahing" over it, and i had to go get one from the floor to repurchase at the coupon price, they were GONE!!! Its ok though - mine was in better shape than the other three that were there. So then I was asking the SA if they were getting the MFF turnlock tote. She asked a manager, who went in the back to check and came out holding it saying "this one?"! I really literally yelled "YES!!" Then she says she might not be able to sell it to me, but I think she saw the panic on my face and went to check. Apparently it was a return from another outlet and good to sell, so its mine! The scarf and wristlet HAD to come home with me as they just look too cute with it. Prices w/coupon - turnlock tote around $120, scarf $23, wristlet $31. They also had some signature and IKAT Sabrinas on a table, for around $340 I think. They were flying outta there!! I could not be happier with my tote - this is one MFF bag that I totally adore - its gorgeous!

Attachments

• turnlock tote 002.JPG
    turnlock tote 002.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 250
  • turnlock tote 004.JPG
    turnlock tote 004.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 247
WOW DL, you scored big time! you are so lucky to have that turnlock tote, I want one of those so bad! LOL, I love that scarf print too, it matches so well w/that tote! Congrats on your buys!

Last edited:
Yay I know - I NEVER luck out with hard-to-find stuff - NEVER. I was like :yahoo: the entire way home!!!
I would've been :yahoo:too! I haven't really been ga-ga over any bags lately... I just got a zoe 2 weeks ago which I love, but before that I hadn't bought a bag for 3 months, so I definitely know that Coach isn't "wowing" me right now... but I do like that MFF tote a lot!

The turnlocks are hard to find, really? I had no idea. I thought they were everywhere. They had gold, green, and brown at mine on Saturday when I went. I had one in hand but bought large zoe coral instead. I'm sorry you ladies are having a hardtime getting one. I feel consistency needs to be looked at in the outlets. I'm sure there's stuff I would die to get my hands on at some other outlets.
I think I will get one of those scarfs though! Those are the best colors for what I have.

The tote is adorable and the accessories go great with it! They seem to be getting sabrina all over the outlets this week. I just saw some at my outlet, wishing they were 50% but only 30%.

They had Gold Ikat? It was 340.00 after coupon or before the 30% and then another 20% off on Sabrina right? Or am i losing it?

I didnt pay too much attention, but I think the SA told the lady behind me that they were $340, so I would assume that was after the 30%, but not including the coupon because I dont know if she had one. Does that make sense?