There's still hope for Futurama

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
jc2239 said:
i love love love futurama and fmaily guy.........like my favorite shows ever.....i would be soso happy if they brought it back it's hilarious......

Because of Adult Swim - I think a lot of people are used to watching Futurama and Family Guy back to back. If Fox gives Futurama a half-decent and stable time slot, I think it can make it.

nat_attak

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I LOVE Futurama! it's my favorite cartoon show. i like it more than the simpsons or family guy. i prefer futurama any day. i really hope they will come back for another season. fox really needs to pick it up. it's the best show!

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
The episode "Jurassic Bark" makes practically everyone cry at the end as the dog waits for Fry. I have to have my little Shih Tzu near by to cry on.

Just thinking about it now has made my eyes water.

OMG!!! I nearly cried on that part!!!! I feel like that with my dog... I come home from school, then get ready for work and get out late... and barely have time to see him. :crybaby:

Futurama is one of my fave animated series. I loved watching every episode even though they were all reruns... :love: