there's no purse in the new s/s07 season!?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i thought they get discontinued AFTER the s/s07!?!?!

2. well, i guess nobody knows *shrugs*

3. They have discontinued that style going forward. It's always been my personal favorite and I'm really disappointed. Such an easy style to carry.

4. janyoung--do you know if they still have the 06 colors available in Purse over at BalNY? TIA!:confused1:

5. last time i called, they still had some, but i don't remember the colors. and some neiman marcus and other stores still have some also. i LOVE the purse!

6. yeah, i had heard that, so i bought a purse on ebay. as much as i love my box, the purse is just the PERFECT bag!

7. OMG...
    I just purchased the purse from the MRPS on eBay... lucky me :smile:
    I am so in love with it... so my city is sitting in the closet since I got the purse .....

8. Yeap I don't know why the hell they wanted to stop the Purse :sad: '07 won't have anymore of those sadly, so if you want one, you should grab them now...anywhere you can find them. Good luck!

9. i don't think they discontinued it...the purse is too cute :smile: