there's about a million new chloe bags on neiman marcus...

they need to get it NOW, i checked the website a few hours ago and they had a brown and red paddy hobo and they're out of both already - act fast!

i seriously check that page like a million times a day, except when i'm at work.

Okay Ladies I just ordered the whiskey paddington....yippee. Now I have to wait until at least Feb for it to be shipped. Thanks for telling us about the Chloe's on NM; I am so excited!!!

Ginger said:
Okay Ladies I just ordered the whiskey paddington....yippee. Now I have to wait until at least Feb for it to be shipped. Thanks for telling us about the Chloe's on NM; I am so excited!!!
hey, just call me santa claus :smile:

i gotta look out for my fellow chloe lovers! particularly since several people had mentioned specifically the whiskey paddington in the past few days - i hope everyone that wanted it sees this and gets it!

jc2239 said:
congrats on ur new bag...soso jealous....does borsabella have the red paddy in the small size?

thanks! i'm gonna have to eat ramen for a year, but i don't care!

she might be able to get the small - email her a [email protected] and ask, i think she has some flexibility with her supplier.

Yea...you are my Santa; I never would have looked at the site...thanks a trillion times. :love: I've been on the hunt for a red one but that whiskey is just so beautiful.