There's a New Pebbled Glossy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

Jackie just sent me an email. Guess what ladies?

There's a "new" pebbled glossy leather that she has available. Well, I"m not really certain it's new to BE but it sure is to us! hehe

Jackie mentioned that Anita just loved it. I"m hoping she can chime in with her thoughts on this when she gets a chance!

Also, we're all able to switch over the choco glossy TME to the darker color if we like. I asked Jackie for a picture and am waiting to hear back.
    Isn't this SO exciting?:yahoo:

2. OMG! I haven't even seen the pebbled glossy yet (I put down a deposit for the Black Glossy TME bespoke) and I can't wait to hear what the new color is! Everyone has made this leather sound so luscious!

3. What is the color?

4. it is dark chocolate to go along with light chocolate.

5. Oh wow dark chocolate!! Sounds divine! Love the pebbled glossy leathers

6. I'm definitely in on this one. I've been emailing Jackie for weeks wanting something in a darker chocolate.

7. #7 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    Oh how funny. I was so excited that I forgot to post the color. I"m too much!

8. I know, it is exciting! It's hard to keep one's thoughts straight!

9. Thanks Ladies!