There’s a new girl in town! Meet Tess!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's on net a porter, I'm waitng for a code now:smile:

2. Haha thank you! And sorry I guess [emoji12] but yes I have seen the profound brown croc and it’s beautiful! The one I’m anxiously awaiting to come out (hopefully soon) is the yellow/brown croc! ***I’ll link a photo!*** I want that color croc in the Tess or the medium C bag, can’t decide... 0D359FEF-7F5E-406D-B6EE-8EC5E428E684-18587-0000157CFCB4C0DC.jpeg

3. Thank you! [emoji173]️[emoji1308] Its hands down my fave Chloe at the moment! The style is soooo incredibly versatile as well. The color I actually love more and more every time I look at it! It’s the perfect saddle brown/rust and major 70s vibes [emoji7] as for the burnt brown (burgundy) in medium I know I saw it on fwrd.com and either Matchesfashion.com or mytheresa.com. All very reputable sites btw!

4. #34 Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    I'm liking the C Bag in the smaller size Profound Brown as well. :biggrin:
    You don't think the strap for the Profound Brown is too toffee-like in colour? The croc looks grey in some pictures. How would you describe Profound Brown? Would you say these photos are true-to-life?
    45437744MF_24_f.jpg 45437744MF_24_e.jpg 45437744MF_24_d.jpg
    I'm also eyeing the Sepia Brown croc from SS19.
    Chloe-Sepia-Brown-Crocodile-Tess-Bag-Spring-2019.jpg
    The Spazzolato Tess in either Burnt Brown or Caramel is also an option but I'm worried the leather might be high-maintenance, especially for the hot and humid climate I live in.
    45437741JR_24_f.jpg 45437740GK_24_f.jpg

5. I'm so dense, I thought burnt brown/ burgundy are different colors. I actually love this spazzolato sfumato finish on the small one. I've never seen it on the large model! Will it be available later? Now the large burnt brown just looks dull to me compared to the small one AND to the large black one. The black one is just so chic. I realized I have no black everyday bag, maybe it would be more reasonable for me.
    Chloe-Tess-saddle-handbag-fall-2018.png chloe_bag_black_vivaluxury_SF_2018-5-848x1272.jpg chloe_bag_black_vivaluxury_SF_2018-6-848x1272.jpg

OneMoreDay likes this.
  6. I personally love the toffee handle and siding! I’m just not IN LOVE with the profound brown.. seen it on many websites and most of the time it looks almost black it’s so dark! I would wait for the sepia croc, it’s stunning [emoji173]️

OneMoreDay likes this.
  7. Not a fan of burgundy at all so if it was between that and black, it’s black allll the way the medium is available on fwd.com

8. Sepia Brown Croc Tess is up for Pre-Order at Saks, as is a Green Croc and a White one. Profound Brown might just beat out Sepia Brown by a smidge for me but I'd have to see them in person to compare. I hate how blown up the white balance is on these photos.
    download (2).png download (1).png
    SS19 Tess also for up for Pre-Order at Saks.
    download (5).png

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  9. Matchesfashion is my place to go for bags, shoes and well everything else!! Yes we save lots here in Canada. Our taxes are just too high :sad:

Your Chloe is beautiful. I’ve been eyeing her myself. Enjoy in good health!!

10. Thank you! [emoji173]️ Yes I’m awaiting another Tess in autumnal brown croc once it appears on Matchesfashion or Mytheresa. If I bought off Chloe.ca it would literally cost me $900 cad more! How crazy right?!?

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  11. 676CA908-D24F-48D4-99C1-7AE94407D89A-929-000000DCCC6C0156.jpg this is her! [emoji169][emoji169][emoji169]

12. Love this bag sans strap in the last couple months! IMG_1548.JPG

13. Haven’t taken an official Instagram photo yet, but this is my new sunshine Tess fresh outta the box! [emoji274][emoji518][emoji298]️[emoji258][emoji169][emoji529] 2019-02-15 13:20:01.309.jpg

14. A beauty, no doubt! Wear it good health!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice