"Therefore I'm Art" Tano in Fuschia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm looking for second Tano bag to add to my collection. My first is the Sexbomb (which I adore:biggrin:). I was looking at the "Therefore I'm Art" in Fuschia. I think it's really adorable and was wondering if anyone owned one or tried one IRL. TIA :smile:

http://www.addisoncollection.net/tano-4468-fus.html

2. Anyone out there? lol

3. Thanks so much beeb! It's quite a lovely bag. I don't know though, I would love to find something similar to the Sex Bomb. Anything fitting that description? BTW, my parents' nickname for me is Beeb!! LOL I don't know how they came up with that but they started it calling me that when I was a little girl and continue to call me that (I'm 36 now haha).

4. Definitely ask Tano Expert in her thread (stickied at the top of the SF) because she's....well....:P obviously the expert!

If you like satchels/short drops, maybe this would work? http://www.musthavebag.com/Sister-Style-P231.aspx

You might like the Immeasurable too, but that was from last year so you'd have to check Bonz or evilBay.

ETA: Nice nickname! :tup:

5. Nice-looking color! My first Tano was a Sex Bomb too, and I also adore it. :smile:

6. I'm seriously thinking about getting this bag in Fuschia! My fav color is pink ; ) I know I shouldn't because I just bought the Sister Style last night, but my gosh, I really want this too!

7. I really like the looks of that fuschia color. It looks subdued and beautiful.

Joan

8. Gorgeous bag!!

9. Ugh!!! I can't decide on what style I want to get now in Fuschia. I have been doing some online checking and found the Mix Master in the same color. I wish I could see these IRL :shucks:

10. What would you pick??

tano.jpg tano1.jpg

11. The Therefore I'm Art is boogie-ish in shape from what I remember when I had mine before I returned it....it has one zipper pocket on the back....where the MixMaster has 3 pockets on the front according to MHB...

They look about the same size...so I guess it gets down to what your prefer....the straps on the side for a boogie-ish effect, and one pocket or a cleaner look (as it appears, I have never seen this bag IRL) and 3 pockets?

Also...which one is your gut leaning towards?? I always follow my gut if it leads me back to one bag over and over...

12. I went back and looked at the Bison Mix Master this week. It's a very pretty bag, and I had intended to buy it. After trying it on, and putting my stuff in it, I decided that the strap would be too slippy for me and not stay on my non-existent shoulders. Also, two of the zippers on the front are plastic, the bottom pocket being very small. It's a big bag, and wide at the bottom. I still do like the style very much though. So, that's the opinion of someone who's seen it in person.

Joan

13. Those are so pretty, they look like a pretty raspberry shade! I would pick the first, I like that it has the zipper pocket but doesn't poof out.

Linda

14. Thanks for input ladies! Joan, I have non-existent shoulders too, so that wouldn't work out too good for me. And Deb, my gut is saying "GO for the Therefore I'm Art" lol

I hope the gunmetal Boogie doesn't slip off my shoulder!! Guess I'll find out on Monday : )