There was only 1 left!!! And i ordered it!!!

Jun 3, 2006
I'm so sorry for the shouting, but I am simply ecstatic. I don't know what compelled me to call Jax and inquire about the Lilac Jenny, but I did...and they said...we only have 1 left in the system... and well I could afford it because I already paid for all my books (all ordered online so I save $800!) and I got a grant for being a good student and being on the Dean's list every semester and got extra $$ on my refund check I rewarded myself with this beauty!!!

12501_bkhll_a0_front

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I don't usually care for sig bags, but this one is absolutely precious. I like that there's a fair amount of leather on it, i like the perforation, i like the flower...oh dear, now I want it! hehe :biggrin: Congrats, she's gorgeous!

Awwwwww....I :heart: it! The flower is so cute! It's tdf! How big is the bag? Can't wait to see it when you finally receive it! CONGRATS! It was meant to be!!! :woohoo:

The color is so gorgeous! :heart: the flower detail. Isn't it great when you grab the last of something lol. I usually don't care for sig. but this bag is so cute.

Congrats on deans list! I made it every semester as well and did the same thing. I treated myself to Coach! (still treating myself and it's the end of Aug. lol)
Books are so expensive!! A few times last semester I was looking at them thinking "imagine the handbags and accessories I could get with the $$ I spent on books" But in the end it will all be worth it.

I'm buying my books for fall semester on Tuesday and thank goodness I have all that was on my wish list from the new floor set or I would be :cursing: about spending on books. Good luck this semester and enjoy your new purchase!

i'm still in shock...i was so close to hyperventilating over the phone!!! it was ridiculous...to be told that there is only 1 left to order...that is just crazy!!!

:roflmfao: I know the feeling. I called JAX to get the gold floral mini skinny and I remember the quantity was low and I panicked. I ended up returning it in the end because it wasn't for me but I can imagine being told you bought the last one! Talk about a rush lol.