There was a war in Singapore between Louis Vuitton and Burberry.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There was a great war between Louis Vuitton and Burberry deep inside my :heart: when I visited Singapore last week.....
    I love Louis Vuitton very much, but suddenly this Burberry Knight amazed me as well....:love:
    I couldn't resist it just like I will not be able to resist the charm of Louis Vuitton....:drool:
    Finally, I surrendered....... I gave out my plastic weapon and swiped it......:shame:

VUITTON_BOY
    www.friendster.com/lvholic

Attached Files:

• Sing.jpg
      Sing.jpg
      File size:
      37.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Sweet! Another reveal!!!

3. Here they come........

Attached Files:

4. hurry up ..and reveal

5. yes please!

6. oh please show us nOw!!!!! i was VERY scaredc for a minute and thought you picked Burberry!

7. Voila.........

Attached Files:

8. nice... im located at singapore. =D

9. Congrats on your new buy....I am from Sin also. Btw is LV cheaper to buy in Sin than in Indonesia (b4 tax)?

10. Is it cheaper to buy it in Singapore?

11. Hurry!!! We Want To See!!!

12. I guess so, but I with the fluctuation of exchange rates nowadays, I have no Idea.

13. Come on come on!!! Tease! :smile:

14. reveal reveal!

15. VOILA:

Monte Carlo Initials Loafer
    Damier Geant Cougar Noir
    Damier Geant Compagnon Sable
    Burberry Bag

I met a very nice SA too :tup:. I will highly recommended her. Is it ok for me to mention her name here?

Attached Files: