There should be a graveyard for LV's like this...

She cancelled the auction and bidding! I checked the listing this morning to see how much it sold for and it had been canceled. I wonder if the date code questions scared her away. Maybe someone alerted ebay? And to think, I was even considering buying it and sending it away to LV for TLC.
--Judy

Aw.... this makes me think of the story of "The Velveteen Rabbit". This bag was so loved for so long and now someone wants to chuck it in the trash just cuz it's worn out.

Maybe, because it was so loved, the LV fairy will come rescue it from the trash and turn it into a real LV bag...

:s I've seen a cuople of NOés like that IRL, which makes me wonder what their owners are thinking. A dirty ruined LV is no more than a dirty ruined bag. What's great about LV is that it can be refurbished. ^_^

Aw.... this makes me think of the story of "The Velveteen Rabbit". This bag was so loved for so long and now someone wants to chuck it in the trash just cuz it's worn out.

Maybe, because it was so loved, the LV fairy will come rescue it from the trash and turn it into a real LV bag...

Now that's hilarious, dogdoc! (Are you really a dog doc? My 2 sheltie puppies were "fixed" this past Monday. One spay, one neuter. They're doing fine. Romping around the family room biting each others' tails and such.)