there seem to be a lot of marc jacobs discounts...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...on various websites. Can someone tell me if there are any authentic internet options where I can find a marc jacobs discounted? Other than bluefly, eluxury, etc.

I'm loving the mulit-pocket and the blake, although I wonder how much you can really hold in the blake. Thoughts?

2. besides bluefly and sales on elux/nm/Saks, i don't know of a good discount source (and believe me, i want an mj elise, i've looked on basically every reliable website out there). reesycakes.com has discount codes for fashion and beauty websites (i know there's a code for 10% off at Saks), so find reliable websites and try to get your discount through a coupon code, i'd say.

also, the blake holds more than the multipocket - it's got two zippered compartments and and open compartment between them, plus the buckle pockets. it's a great everyday bag and you should be able to fit everything in it.

3. I have a multi-pocket and a Blake. The small multi-pocket isn't as practical to me--I wish I'd gotten the larger one, but they didn't have it in the color I wanted when I bought it. It's still a cute purse though--either size.

The Blake is the BEST. It's got the three compartments--two zipper and inner--and the two pockets. You can put a lot in it AND stay organized. And it fits on your shoulder or looks great on your arm. Between the multi-pocket and the Blake, I recommend the Blake, but it is a little more "structured" look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice