there is still hope out there!

anonymous

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Got myself the grey reissue 227 today at Saks. This is just pure luck. I went in asking if they have any reissue with silver chain and the SA brought the grey reissue out for me. She couldn't believe there was still one in the back room. On top of that, I got a gift card worth $300 for spending over $2000 today. :yahoo:

Got myself the grey reissue 227 today at Saks. This is just pure luck. I went in asking if they have any reissue with silver chain and the SA brought the grey reissue out for me. She couldn't believe there was still one in the back room. On top of that, I got a gift card worth $300 for spending over $2000 today. :yahoo:

Is it friends and family rewards time? I think I might need to call them and harrass them to apply it to an order I just placed.

It's the spend$ome get$ome SAKS Gift Card. TODAY ONLY!

$25 => $250 to $499
$50 => $500 to $999
$125 => $1000 to $1999
$300 => $2000 to $2999
$450 => $3000 pr More

So what did you get?

You sure are one lucky lady! :yes: Can I be next...:graucho: