there is only one in the world!!! look how pretty!!!

It's a limited edtion but there are more than 1.

There 3 colours available for white MC & 3 Colours for Black MC

The trunk someone mentioned- there are 5 worldwide each one contains 33 marilyn bags each one with a different colour trim to match the 33 different colours on MC items

oh i'm sure there are more than 1 of LE version.....

this one in particular was special order for someone i suppose....(i read the description saying that even the VIP customers can't usually order this piece, and it was ordered to have PINKS on the front!!! i'm just a messanger here....please don't attack me!!!!!) and price is1,495,239円 (税込1,570,000円)....
today's rate is $1 = 120.15 yen.....

that makes this bag us$13,066.999 !!!!!! with TAX price, btw,,,,

ouch!!!!!

so i guess this price makes this bag so special!:roflmfao: you just have to laugh, right?!!!

I seen one's with bright pink trim, pale pink trim, bright purple and pale purple too. I thought I wouldn't like them but they are totally :drool: I thought they would be waitlisted and would never see them in store so I was surprised to 4 in the same place

Sophia Sorry I wasn't attacking I promise :flowers:

when you say they ordered it to have pink do you mean the Pink LV' on the flap and the front of the bag?? They paid over $13'000 to have 2 pnk LV's on it??:wtf:

Everybody's gotta keep in mind that when dealing with these products pulled from Rakuten.co.jp, the prices are wayyyyy upped past retail, and that's already with Japan's LV retail prices higher than ours. So if you do a direct conversion, you'll most likely get an inaccurate representation of the original price and just an inflated one. These people wanna make yen! :idea:

Nevermind, my question was answered later on in the thread. I think the bag itself is alright, but the trim is absolutely gorgeous! They should use this trim on future bags.